Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she forgot the packed lunch, so Alex went to the shop and looks like he spend a small fortune to feed not only his family but Lou Lou and hers as well. Bet Lou Lou is loving life - wonder if she even paid for the holiday.

So she forgot the packed lunch, so Alex went to the shop and looks like he spend a small fortune to feed not only his family but Lou Lou and hers as well. Bet Lou Lou is loving life - wonder if she even paid for the holiday.
Doubt her UC stretches that far. Unless she’s been saving her COL payments 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think they are getting bored of butlins. JJ didn't want to do pottery painting for the 60th time and got stroppy. Alex has gone to get the lads hair cut (very strange to do ON holiday) Chelsea don't know what they are doing today. I think they just go for the food now!
---
I bet she done it on purpose, she probably thought she'd get greasy toasties or something at the train station. Also there was 2 other adults could one of them not of picked it up!

Reactions: 3
duck me how many kids has miss benefits Britain got? Every video there’s an extra one! Older three should defo be in school too.

Yeah it’s per parent per child. She’ll get out of it though. Clearly has no source of income except benefits.

Cinnamon cereal is really cinnamonly, I just can’t with this dumb scruff 😂

Reactions: 1
Really has sold her dignity and self respect to TikTok. Flogs utter crap day in day out and can’t even go on ‘holiday’ and spend time with her family without filming ads and shoving the phone in everyone’s face every single day. It’s sad. She insists this is her ‘job’ so surely she’s then entitled to a break where she doesn’t exploit her kids and flog tit to minions on the internet.

Really has sold her dignity and self respect to TikTok. Flogs utter crap day in day out and can’t even go on ‘holiday’ and spend time with her family without filming ads and shoving the phone in everyone’s face every single day. It’s sad. She insists this is her ‘job’ so surely she’s then entitled to a break where she doesn’t exploit her kids and flog tit to minions on the internet.
She didn't have a day off when her mum died / was in hospital either

It’s just sad. No job that means you can’t take even one day off is worth it. She makes out like it’s so amazing but it really isn’t. She’s got no security, no opportunities to train/gain qualifications, no sick/maternity/parental leave let alone annual leave. Making tit up about crappy products day in day out and filming your entire life to then spend a load more time editing/voice overs. Sounds like a nightmare ‘job’. Plus she’s the only one who has an actual income too cos that ugly twit can’t be bringing much in.

Reactions: 1
Alex has been quite hasnt he. I wonder if he's been off in a strop the whole week. He sounded grumpy on the train on Monday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.