Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are they going to chav it up at Disneyland Paris
Star stuck at butlins. I can’t honestly View attachment 2915547
I actually think it’s quite scary how some people are brainwashed by some Tik Tok accounts, imagine being starstruck by seeing this bunch of scruffy chavs 😂. It’s like a cult the way they go for people in the comments too, so weird

Reactions: 9
She really does have zero standards. Never gets asked to do an ad for anything half decent. It’s all Chinese cheap nasty clothes and plastic tat. Surely she realises that she’s only getting deals for crap and that just shows what type of people the sellers think her followers are. All basic chavs.

Reactions: 2
She really does have zero standards. Never gets asked to do an ad for anything half decent. It’s all Chinese cheap nasty clothes and plastic tat. Surely she realises that she’s only getting deals for crap and that just shows what type of people the sellers think her followers are. All basic chavs.
But she has 30k so she couldn't possibly be a tacky waster!!!! How dare you? You won't be laughing when chav child #1 cures diabetes.

Reactions: 1
Every single bleeping day 'JJ is really in to this at the minute' 'this is her favourite at the minute', grates my tits 🙄
---
New thread suggestion "They claim they got lots of money but with just one look you can tell the McSlobsons smell funny"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even IF, and its a big IF, she did have that kind of money sitting in the bank its actually not a lot at all grease balls if you compare it to how much someone gets for their salary. Especially between 2 grown arse scrubbers who could actually go out and do proper work! Their income between them both only equals to them both only earning around £1,000 each a month

Reactions: 8
Omg I was thinking well fair enough is JJ wanted to come home.. plenty kids change their mind but to drag the poor baby out because she wanted both to come is flipping obscene 😦 that kid is a spoiled rotten brat and they are making a massssive rod for their own backs treating her like this

Reactions: 3
11pm and she’s still packing, what has she actually done that’s made her so busy to leave packing so late. Understand if she actually went out and worked, but all she does is sit there chilling and feeding baby bouy/baby bruvva

Reactions: 4
How old is Fred and why the duck is he drinking juice from a bottle, so bad for his teeth. And of course someone’s in your house scruff, more like left the poor cat to fend for itself until Friday

Reactions: 2
Packed enough food to feed what was on the train yet proceeds to forget it and Alex had to go and buy loads of stuff... If they had a brain cell between them both they would be dangerous...

Oh look ANOTHER burger and chips she’s actually a filthy woman

I wonder how Lou is going to keep up with the amount Chels and Alex spend at butlins. Surely she can’t give her kids money for the arcade every day etc. plus eating out

I wonder how Lou is going to keep up with the amount Chels and Alex spend at butlins. Surely she can’t give her kids money for the arcade every day etc. plus eating out
Scruffs probably dipping into her 30k

Didn't see a cot in the room for the baby, guess he's sleeping in between the scruffs in that bed which didn't look very big...

So if Lou Lou has gone with her, surely some of her kids are of school age. So are missing out on school…

Yeah the older one looks school age. Destined to grow up to be unemployed scrubbers like their parents

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.