Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those ‘horny men on the internet who she needs validation off’ have defo been telling her lies mind 🥴

She constantly goes on about revenge and karma everytime someone leaves her!
She’s so bitter!!
Getting her tits out on sofa 'for validation' when her kids knocking about the house. Shes fuckin desperate.

Put em away you scrubber.

Reactions: 12
She does weaponise money he’s spot on. I’ve said before I bet she offered to pay all those loans and debts off for John and everything was hunky dory until they split up and he couldn’t pay it back in a lump sum because he doesn’t make near as much as she does

Reactions: 20
Ngl I think that was a mature response, she is known for dragging all of her exes through the mud and he shouldn’t stand for it

also, Leah in his comments in gorg 🤣😍 go on Charlie 👀

Reactions: 13
Where did she post those? Did she do a dirty delete? 😂 I can't see those

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Chin chinery, chin chinery, chin chin che-ree
You’ve had a lucky escape sweet Char-lieeee

(sorry been watching Mary Poppin)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.