Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Block heads out her bed, she’s always stalking this thread, time to put the t*ts away, Fergos had her day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Poor Chelsea, she has it soooo hard. Baby in nursery all day, 16 days sober and too much exercise with not enough food.
Imagine if she had to actually look after her child and go to work? 🤯
Probably worn out from taking him to the fair then soft play yesterday

Reactions: 13
Is anyone going to address how loudly she slurped her coffee earlier 🤔

No wonder Charlie legged it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Love when she has these mental breakdowns. So entertaining

Q&A bashing Charlie coming soon

Reactions: 5
The new bio says it all:

She's changed from "Health, fitness and a few shots of Jäger" to "Health, fitness and motherhood.❤"

So she's desperately trying to reinvent herself and poor Hendrix added on at the end like an afterthought tells you exactly where her priorities lie.

Love when she has these mental breakdowns. So entertaining

Q&A bashing Charlie coming soon
She's been remarkably restrained up to now but you're right- it's only a matter of time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The new bio says it all:

She's changed from "Health, fitness and a few shots of Jäger" to "Health, fitness and motherhood.❤"

So she's desperately trying to reinvent herself and poor Hendrix added on at the end like an afterthought tells you exactly where her priorities lie.
lmao she doesn't even do motherhood. She does bed and breakfast for the kid 4 days a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lmao she doesn't even do motherhood. She does bed and breakfast for the kid 4 days a week.
You can guarantee she’s the mum that shoves him on his cot (mattress on the floor) walks away and says ok see you tomorrow you sleep now Cus mummy’s not listening!! She’s a twit

You can guarantee she’s the mum that shoves him on his cot (mattress on the floor) walks away and says ok see you tomorrow you sleep now Cus mummy’s not listening!! She’s a twit
Incoming her sitting with him reading him him a story doing all the funny different voices and stroking his head ofc filming it all Cus after all mummys face is a camera / grandma

Reactions: 4
I fully agree when Charlie was there she was just shutting him in his room and leaving him, now Charlie’s gone she needs someone there in her bed to comfort her so she doesn’t feel lonely so she’s letting H sleep with her again.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I fully agree when Charlie was there she was just shutting him in his room and leaving him, now Charlie’s gone she needs someone there in her bed to comfort her so she doesn’t feel lonely so she’s letting H sleep with her again.
And, the fact its loads easier for her now she's single with no live in nanny. She doesn't have to go across the hall to get H...she can lay in bed.

Everything's always to benefit chinny

A bit random but I’ve noticed she never lets her dogs walk off lead, don’t get me wrong I know people keep their dogs on a lead for loads of reasons but surely there’s some good parks or walks where she can let them off and run free? Especially since she seems to go early when no one’s about. It’s always just that same path on a lead so she can get her steps in 😂

Reactions: 1
A bit random but I’ve noticed she never lets her dogs walk off lead, don’t get me wrong I know people keep their dogs on a lead for loads of reasons but surely there’s some good parks or walks where she can let them off and run free? Especially since she seems to go early when no one’s about. It’s always just that same path on a lead so she can get her steps in 😂
I’m not a dog owner and not aware of dog walking etiquette but my local area facebook group is always kicking off about dogs not being on leads 🤷‍♂️ With them both being quite large and she walks them alone it’s probably safer for her to keep them both on leads. She would maybe struggle to get them both back if another dog approached.

Reactions: 10
Yeahh that’s true, I don’t know what her local area is like for dog walking so might just be easier to keep them leashed and she has a big garden for them to run about in also. I just find it mad because I have a large breed dog and during spring/summer I always make sure to take her away on little dog friendly holidays somewhere relatively secluded where she can run about, or I take her to secure dog parks. But a bit like H I’ve never seen her take her dogs away anywhere or go away with them, even most of the hikes she goes on she leaves them.

This mornings stories. Hendrix Hendrix Hendrix. Tits. Hendrix Hendrix Hendrix

She doesn't give a tit about who sees her son.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.