Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love when she starts posting more selfies and sad memes when she breaks up with Charlie "ill show him what he's missing... she's like a teenager

Yes chelsea, he's definitely gonna miss your 5head and your huge chin 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will have a breakdown next week when she hasn't got a live in nanny and it's just her and H

Plus it's summer hols so no nursery 🤪

Those long lonely days are gonna be hard chinny

Reactions: 5
She will have a breakdown next week when she hasn't got a live in nanny and it's just her and H

Oh I’m sure she’s probably got a private nursery that’s open during holidays… you know for all those working parents who need it 🥴

Reactions: 11

H is in a private nursery and it's open over the 6 weeks so no doubt he'll be in still.

Reactions: 10
Anyone want to take one for the team and purchase both the aliexpress and "her' one to compare them? 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg cringing at her constant posting to dig at Charlie 🤣 photos of her smiling to show she's 'not arsed' and her crappy constant quotes

Absolute moron 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love when she starts posting more selfies and sad memes when she breaks up with Charlie "ill show him what he's missing... she's like a teenager

Yes chelsea, he's definitely gonna miss your 5head and your huge chin 🤪
i think chinny seems to forget there are thousands of girls out there with fake boobs who don’t have the facial features of an ageing pensioner or fake abs resembling a vagina stapled to their stomach. I don’t think blockhead is missing anything 😂😂😂 I saw he was at a different house last night, maybe his parents, I wonder if this is it for good. I think I bet until Xmas 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her story when she got out of the cinema and she was like 'so everyone's messaging asking me...' I was thinking yaaaas she's gonna acknowledge the break up but nah, apparently everyone was messaging asking about the film...... Course they were

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bleeping 5head man. Why doesn't she get a fringe cut to hide her receeding hairline

Also she's starting to remind me of Michael Jackson

Reactions: 5
On her story when she got out of the cinema and she was like 'so everyone's messaging asking me...' I was thinking yaaaas she's gonna acknowledge the break up but nah, apparently everyone was messaging asking about the film...... Course they were
The ‘I wouldn’t go and see it again’
Like who goes and sees the same film and the cinema twice 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.