Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much.
Although there can be a number of reasons they get up early or in the night. teething, sleep regression etc....
But it doesn't take a genius to know if you go to bed early you normally wake early.
I always try and aim for 7 or 7.30 bedtime with my little one, as hopefully she'll give me a 7 or 8am wake up.
I mean, I like my time to myself on a night but hell noooo would I put her to bed at 6.30 or earlier.

For someone who doesn't work and doesn't have her child 24/7 I dont understand how she can be so tired all the time.

Sorry for the essay 😂
It was a rhetorical question but thanks anyways 😆😆🥲!! He’s been doing it for agesssss, she’s always moaning about the early mornings! She doesn’t seem to think that’s what kids do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chelsea here’s a tip for you instead of moaning about your little lad waking up at 4am put him to sleep a bit later on a night and he might actually wake a bit later in the morning 😱

Reactions: 7
She whinges if H is awake too late (after 6/7)

She whinges if he's awake too early

...poor boy can't win

Reactions: 9
Not even surprised. Also unfollowed again (or blocked) You could tell something was up again between them cos she wasn't posting him like she usually would. Just cut your losses and call it a day. A dead relationship.

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t be arsed with the childish games every week , it’s meant to be the honeymoon phase and they’ve split more times in the last few months then what some have in a few years !

Reactions: 20
Perhaps that’s why she’s been advertising her Admire Me page as is in desperate need of male attention

Reactions: 6
who can be arsed keep deleting ya bf several times a month when you fall out lol

Reactions: 19
Imagine being over 30 and being in a relationship like that, bad enough for your self but you have a SON. Seriously, grow the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see Charlie blockhead is at a wedding over the weekend, wonder if she kicked off because he didn’t wanna take chinny as his plus one 😂. Probably didn’t want everyone to think he was dragging his poor elderly gran out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a picture on his story with another girl,
she’ll love that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please someone walk/drive past see if his car is there tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just saw his story n though no Chelsea nope gone again could you be arsed archiving n unarchiving professional should be in there bios

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.