Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea will be buzzing off this, as though Brooke is the hunter that's become the hunted, with her personal pictures on display and everyone talking about her.

Wrong on every level but Chelsea will think that it's justified and that she's finally managed to "expose" a Tattler.

Of course she's deleted everything now but we have receipts!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about anyone else on here but this isn’t my real name. It would be great if the girl she’s gone after isn’t Brooke and she takes action against her. Like someone said above tbis might be her only source of income. Her and the whole admire me team should have some action taken if they have sought out this girl from her details and suspended her account. Surely tbis is just like slagging off your boss. Not necessarily professional but certainly not a sacking offence.

Real or fake Brooke you are gorgeous, she’ll be jealous of you no doubt. I hope you’re ok xx

Reactions: 14
Some of those tweets are replies/retweets she never said them and also one is a quote from the movie Superbad.

Reactions: 6
Gonna say her body is wayyyyy better then Chelsea’s weird action man tummy odd bod

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't stop thinking about poor Brooke! She did f all wrong.
Me too. She literally said “Charlie’s car wasn’t there” - no mention of address or any personal info. I didn’t see Chelsea out her so I don’t know how bad it was. But I 100% hope Brooke is OK. Chelsea Ferguson being a tit mam not enough for you (and you’re worse than tit, borderline incompetent) - you’ve had to ramp up your total bleep levels.

Don’t you bleeping dare post one more “be kind” or “you never know other peoples struggles” memes again you vile witch.

A woman’s life turned upside down for driving on a public highway then making an observation.

Think about that for a second.

Reactions: 12
I’m not from the area but I really don’t think she’s given much away? I googled the user name too but didn’t see much that would have away who she was if she even was the Brooke user…..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.