Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhh I doubt it's @brookemck8 - why would she have a half naked photo of her after looking at her house, that's ridic

and as someone mentioned above, chinny has to be verrrry careful because could be easily going against data protection etc

Reactions: 6
Nahhh I doubt it's @brookemck8 - why would she have a half naked photo of her after looking at her house, that's ridic

and as someone mentioned above, chinny has to be verrrry careful because could be easily going against data protection etc
If you type the username in Google, it comes up with an OnlyFans account, she probably had an AdmireMe page which Chelsea has found

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if the girl who said she walked passed has maybe posted a screenshot somewhere on here with her profile pic showing???? And that's what the SS is, zoomed in????

I'm still not convinced chinny knows who @brookemck8 is
I genuinely think she has! Type brookemck8 into Google, it comes up with an OnlyFans page and in the bio it says @brooke956 - type that into Google and click on images and it comes up with her fansto.me page with those pics that’s she’s clearly taken down now, she deffo had an AdmireMe!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So let me get this straight. Chelsea saw someone parked up outside her place, saw @brookemck8 mention that she's been past her place. Put two and two together and got eleven? Does she seriously think she has enough evidence to prove it's Brooke? Does she think the police will do anything? Lmao. Like wow, someone parked up outside her house, and another person said they went past it. Woooooow. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous, ey hun?

But yes, if she's got her AM team to use their database to find someones information (someone who hasn't actually done anything more than be in her vicinity), then she's in serious breach of data protection. So either she's breaking the law (and too dumb to realise) or she's full of tit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.