Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not known anyone that has suffered this badly with mood swings around periods 😬

Reactions: 2
I
Could see him getting a nicer looking woman I mean Chelsea looks like a ******

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I
Could see him getting a nicer looking woman I mean Chelsea looks like a ******
If I’m being 100% honest even the worst looking guy in the world could do better than her 😂 both her personality and appearance combined are atrocious

Reactions: 4
If I’m being 100% honest even the worst looking guy in the world could do better than her 😂 both her personality and appearance combined are atrocious
I can't believe she has all this money yet she's one ugly fucker ! She has ok body could be better but my god the face no amount of money could make that face nice 🤣🤣🤣 you can't polish a turd

Reactions: 3
Chelsea is a Jermey Kyle show. A council estate chav with money. No doubt has a split personality disorder, Narcissistic. It’s all about me me me. Flys of the handle about anything, has to have the last word regardless of how petty it is. She is a train wreck waiting to explode and this happens no doubt on a weekly basis. There is no cure or therapy for this type of behaviour. Chelsea is not relationship material trying to change her for the good will not work. Welcome to the council chav train wreck loud mouth personality disorder narcissistic women that she is….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chelsea is a Jermey Kyle show. A council estate chav with money. No doubt has a split personality disorder, Narcissistic. It’s all about me me me. Flys of the handle about anything, has to have the last word regardless of how petty it is. She is a train wreck waiting to explode and this happens no doubt on a weekly basis. There is no cure or therapy for this type of behaviour. Chelsea is not relationship material trying to change her for the good will not work. Welcome to the council chav train wreck loud mouth personality disorder narcissistic women that she is….
Welcome Charlie, nice of you to join us

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Will she address the break up that is the question😆😆
Maybe in a q&a with some snidey comments... then in a few days she will say 'it wasn't even his fault it was mine i'm a nightmare' she's like clockwork, it's alarming.

Who thinks they will be back together?
I think so! I think they'll be on/off until after xmas - stumpy blockhead will want his xmas prezzies etc.

I think when they do breakup though it will be soooo bitter as Chelsea is a nightmare and lives her lovelife like a teenager - she's a moron

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.