Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a spare KITCHEN in your house! I can't understand why she needs a house that size for just her (and H a few hours of the week).

Reactions: 12
OMG that's the first time I've seen her boobs and I'm shocked! WTF is wrong with them? They're just one rectangle with a couple of nipples stuck on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her boxing technique is absolutely hilarious… it’s like some comedy sketch the way she is bouncing around 🤣🤣🤣 and don’t start me on the faces she is pulling 🥴🥴😂

Reactions: 10
I heard of her in the beginning through the hashtags she'd do of like #titsnnandos or whatever and i always thought her tits were awful! they just sit there! so glad to finally have people who think the same!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s worse her fake abs or her SpongeBob squaretits
Her whole body is square.
Shes got the figure of a teenage boy and the face of a 60 year old woman!

Imagine if Charlie’s new girlfriend is on admire me, that would be funny 🤣
Saying that she’d probably take her account down!!
Actually wouldn’t surprise me if 1 day she takes AM down cos she can’t bare to see people do better!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t see why she doesn’t just give up on getting naked and focus on running her business. I’ve seen plenty of women in their 30s and 40s who look amazing and are obviously still smashing it. Chinny is not one of those women. Surely she can’t still be the top earner on there now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.