Chelsea Ferguson #5 Miss Hendrix like a hole in the head, it’s ok tho, I have a drug dealer in my bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are all deleted and she’s taken all comments off and not allowing anymore commenting. Hendrix was on a day out with his Dad, least he’s putting him first!

Reactions: 4
Her latest photo - 'Finally a break with my 💗'

She's been with the lad 3 months if that the silly cow 😂😂😂😂 why is she so obsessive in relationships and desperate for serious relationships etc. She throws the L word around far too easily and quickly too!

Surely Hendrix should be her ❤?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Finally a break 😂😱 from what exactly???

Her child? Walking 8 miles a day??? A break from doing nothing as doesn’t actually work lol

Reactions: 15
I hate all this ' well deserved ' bollocks. Especially when youve got kids. At the end of the day having kids is a full time job, its hard work- but some people are not so fortunate and would do anything to be a parent.
Sick of all these entitled fuckers who do anything to bin their kids off for the weekend to get shitfaced
with their latest fella and a line of the marching powder. Grow the duck up
Her life is one long break isn't it? Child spends half time at his dad's, then when he's "at home " she shovles him off to nursery 😭😭

Reactions: 9
I hope she fucks off more often. As much as I believe a child needs thier mother, Hendrix doesn't need her in his life. Just look at how she speaks about and too him on social media. It'll be worse offline. Bet he sits there asking for her and she ignores him while she's on her phone / peleton. He's so much better off without. She's honestly vile.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s deleted her stories as usual. Must be having lots of fun interacting with the trolls hun x

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha not fergo doing a dirty delete 😂 imagine the bad mood she was in last night

Reactions: 2
I nearly died when she said “anyone that says anything is just jealous cause they can’t go on holiday” no one is jealous of you chinny, I’m sure most people can go on holiday to Tenerife 😂😂😂 she’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jealous of her having a holiday? You can go to Tenerife all inclusive for under £300 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jelous of chinderella in Tenerife with her cheating boyfriend and no son in sight
I am dying for her haahhahahaahab

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they always jump to the jealousy excuse?
Literally nobody is jealous that she abandons her son, has a convicted drug dealer as a boyfriend, lives for validation from strangers on the Internet, has no friends, a house she can't afford the upkeep of and a fanny that looks like a mangled ham stottie 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jelous of chinderella in Tenerife with her cheating boyfriend and no son in sight
I am dying for her haahhahahaahab
Always the jealousy excuse , son is well cared for yeah , while she's not doin the "caring " he is , she's a selfish , self important, self absorbed moron , poor excuse of a mother ,
Size of that bonce look like a boiled egg (soft boiled that is ) 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Chels, put your tongue away x
I know that video made me laugh so much at how many times her tongue popped out!

Asif she thinks people are going to be jealous cos she's in tenerife the silly sap 😂

Follow me for my St Lucia updates this summer Chels x x

Can't believe she was keeping it secret for ages...and it was just tenerife 😭😭😭😭😭 she's absolutely laughable

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm that Jelous Iv got Portugal in a few weeks with my baby and hubby, then a villa In Marbella in august for a week with my kids and Step kids & hubby! New York in December and Disney land Paris with once again my kids for new year! Av also recently just came home from turkey, bought a new Range Rover and a new house all in the space of less than 3 months! My child has been going abroad since 8 months old! That bleeping Jelous tit is the funniest thing ever 😂😂😂😂 Jelous of what? You leaving ya kid pleading for a break when ya barely even a parent at home! Your a selfish bleeping slag and if a didn't have me own new life / hubby and family a would easily take ya lad off ya hun! A could ring him and have him duck ya off again as quick as you can say am Jelous cos that's what me and charlie were like 😝😝 and then he would deffo be cheating on you! I can't believe how much she triggers a hatred in side of me I hate the ugly little bleep and I don't like to ugly shame cos I'm not a troll I don't think 🤔 but she's just a bleeping bleep that's literally all she's bleeping pointless asf! She has 0 purpose! It's like having a dog that doesn't bark when someone breaks into ya house POINTLESS 😡 she could easily have taken h to the caravan if going abroad "isn't for kids" 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂 see how she tried to dig John out then sort of stopped herself! She hates that we all prefer John to her and we know she's a tit mam and johns a brilliant dad
Did you hear that chin
Your a tit mam!!!! bleeping tit HUN!!!!! And for the simple fact it annoys you so much that we prefer John am gonna keep supporting him more ☺☺☺☺

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.