Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Ahhh I love this stage of her relationships where she becomes unhinged an it all goes to shit. How many more arguments an deleting photos will we get until they finally end it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ChinnyWeasley

She’s an absolute disaster isn’t she? She picks the same type of gross bloke every time and shouts about how amazing everything is. Then it all goes wrong and we all know it without being told anything. I hope she’s been keeping up with the therapy because she needs to sort herself out. I despair of what’s going to become of poor ‘Endrix’
‘endrixxxx will be absolutely fine. Because she’s building a “property empire” for him. And everyone knows that’s more important that a stable home life silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

here4thegosssss

Well as predicted she filmed content on the boat. We go to Bowness quite often. That part of the lake is so busy so it’s pretty damn shameful that she filmed there considering lots and lots of families will be on boat trips etc
Tramp

• Sick
  • Wow

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
The “I’m so grateful for getting my minge out so I can experience this” story had me rolling on the floor, you’re in the Lake District love not the Maldives. My 19 year old cousin who’s on universal credit could afford to do that on a Monday 😂

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m hoping her therapist hasn’t sent those flowers that’s a massive breach of professional boundaries (on the assumption they are actually qualified and registered with a professional body).

• Heart

Benicasm1

The constant boasting reeks of being deeply unhappy. Pathetic at her age. And despite all modern day social media posturing, it is a fucking horrible trait.

Lan70

VIP Member
I actually wasn't convinced she was shagging with her son in the house....I didnt believe I could hear him
However after she's gone and splurged (lightly) at primark 🫣 and it's all for Hendrix & she's posting him on her stories the way she is I am now fully convinced he was home when she done that video because that story today scream's a total guilty conscience IMO !! 🫣 not sure he does shout mammy not even sure he shouts in the video but 100% sure he was in the house while she done it probably strapped to the high chair watching shrek 🫣 I would love to know what johns take on this situiaon is x

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
Flies to Florida
Goes to a pub
Has her boobs out by a pool

She could have stayed at home to do that 🤣

• Haha

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Ahhh, so he's back. Fillet steak breakfasts will return tomorrow then. I love how she trys to reel men in with various types of beef.

• Haha

ChinnyWeasley

Some of yous are relentless 😂 a pram is a MUST at Disney or any theme park for that matter and if you don’t agree you haven’t took a 4 year old to one. Any parent would dread a 10 hr flight and a full day of travelling long haul with a young child, I certainly would and mine are well behaved, I also don’t believe there’s a parent on here who after a full day of said travelling with young kids wouldn’t want to chill for a while before they start their holiday (the holiday being a shit ton of walking Disney really isn’t a holiday lol) if that means her having a beverage then so be it lol I know I would! I do think some of yous will find a problem in anything and everything. To me Hendrix looks like he’s having a great time and I don’t see any wrong in what Chelsea has done since being there. I get the idea of tattle but I do think the constant attempts to critique another woman’s appearance and tarnish her mental health all while knowing she does have some sort of responsibility to look after a small child every week is just inhumane no matter what your opinions on her may be.
How’s Florida hun? So good you’re sat on Tattle 😂

• Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
Imagine the ex has posted a wee indirect because she’s actually been round Chelsea’s house to sleep with her ex.
---
😂😂

• Haha

thatpinkone

I know I'm armchair diagnosing but I genuinely believe she has a borderline personality disorder. Her erratic behaviour, the alcoholism while being in denial, how easily she can drop other people, the refusal to take any blame, the selfish parenting, the narcissism...

She's exactly like my Mother who was diagnosed with BPD.

SC1990

VIP Member
Matthew Salvin who owns skins and needles in Boro. I used to vaguely know him through work and mutual friends. Left a wife and 2 kids for Chelsea and they were definitely engaged.. always thought they deserved each other but sadly it didn't work out
I used to know his wife years ago. I remember when he was engaged to Chelsea and he gave her a LV bag with her "married' initials embossed on the tag. Funny thing is, they were also his ex wife's initials 🤣 I smell a re-gift

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ChinnyWeasley

Well. What a ride the last 24 hours have been.

Anyone want to event attempt a recap?

I got a post on her story 💁🏼‍♀️

And that’s the last she’s going to say on the matter (for at least 3 minutes 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15