Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeshunyou

I've just watched John's stories with H and it's like they share two different kids

With Chelsea it's a 18 month old that can't be left and strapped in a high chair and whining for more independence

With John a normal 4? Yr old sat in a restaurant at the table eating a burger.

Poor lad he must be so confused on what to do

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ChinnyWeasley

I know when I’m in the (latest) happiest relationship of my life, on the holiday “most people can only dream of” and just in the BEST place mentally. I want to spend my time making swipes at my partners ex and mother of his children.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
I know when I’m in the (latest) happiest relationship of my life, on the holiday “most people can only dream of” and just in the BEST place mentally. I want to spend my time making swipes at my partners ex and mother of his children.
I can’t believe she thinks this is a flex 😂 congratulations you’re getting used for money and a house by some guy who probably can’t stand you, and you had to buy your own engagement ring yet again. I’d rather know someone likes me than be used personally. The thing is she “spoils” them and still can’t keep them for longer than 6 months. They’d rather be broke and living at their parents than in a relationship with her, which says a LOT about what she’s like to be around. Why does she always think the solution to any problem is to throw money at it? That seems to be all she has to offer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Are they really all sitting in a pub? At Disney? First day an they're straight to the drink. This is not a holiday for the kids, its for Chelsea. She's a disgrace.

• Sad

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Absolute car crash. Making sure she gets the ring in the photo today killed me off.

5 days sober is now an accomplishment? Chelsea wake the fuck up man!

Rxt156

VIP Member
The facts she films herself every day doing exactly the same shit. She must be so bored and unfulfilled

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was just gonna say I’m screaming at the fact someone asked her if she’s got a BBL 😂 I’ve seen ironing boards with bigger arses

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
Shes been counting down the days until she’s back with her man 🙄
More like counting down the days until she’s rid of H! As she does on the weekly
She has been on the weirdest holiday of a lifetime
Tits out in a family pool ✔
Alcohol every meal time ✔
Posting upset kid ✔
Moaning about price ✔
Holiday pics with a surprise tit post in the middle ✔

• Haha

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
She looks really sad - I say this every time but I wish she would work on making herself happy, and not feel the need for man to do that.

(And as we've said before, so much upheaval for Hendrix...)

Lan70

VIP Member
Honestly I don't feel sorry for her one bit
And as much as I do think she has poor MH she is 100% toxic ! She does no self work because she has the mindset of a child! It's like an alcoholic saying "yeah I'm an alcoholic" but thinking they because they have admitted it that's enough and doing no self work to change it
Same mind set as her when she openly admits she's a nightmare girlfriend and she's possessive and toxic because she admits to those things that's her in her own mind taking accountability but isn't actually doing anything about it cos she doesn't see it as a issue she just thinks cos she admits it then that's her and that's how she is and she's not willing to change!
She is absolutely pathetic! Like ridiculously pathetic, she's beyond toxic , & at this point I don't think any form of therapy would or could help her! A mean at 30 something still archiving and unarchiving pictures 🫣 but then cooking his tea and posting with her ring on that ring means fuck all 😂😂😂 because he's already had 1 failed marriage so what's another one to him he will never ever marry her they got pissed up and she bought her own ring (again) she's a kid she doesn't even want ? What is the point of her really? She has absolutely no positives about her nothing to like about her she's vile , those who have commented lately feeling sorry for her sorry but posting tonight with her ring on for me is just enough it honestly says it all about her she's a joke her relationship is a joke & the sooner she grows the fuck up the better

• Heart

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Ahhh I love this stage of her relationships where she becomes unhinged an it all goes to shit. How many more arguments an deleting photos will we get until they finally end it 🤔

• Haha