Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it nice seeing Hendrix going to new places with his Dad? Bet he’s sick of the sight of Kosmic Kingdom and Imagination Village which is all he gets with Chelsea.

Reactions: 14
Why? What makes you say that
He probably isn’t autistic but like you know when he does cheesy smiles at the camera sometimes but doesn’t look at the camera, my little cousin does the same thing and he’s got autism. I notice when he smiles he does this a lot. I don’t want to post any pictures of Hendrix so if you go onto Hendrix Instagram and look through the pictures you’ll know what I mean.

Giving him a tablet so she can get on the peloton.
I'm actually glad she has put him in nursery so much, as if she had to parent full time I dont think he would have come on so much.

Reactions: 13
Giving him a tablet so she can get on the peloton.
I'm actually glad she has put him in nursery so much, as if she had to parent full time I dont think he would have come on so much.
She's selfish as duck - always puts herself first, what a moron

Reactions: 9
As if anyone thinks she’s had a BBL 😂😂😂 no one thinks that chinny, we’ve seen your arse when you’re not posing and it’s still flat. She is obsessed with exercise to the point where it’s just unhealthy. Squatting while she brushes her teeth, ignoring her son so she can peloton, ditching him go get her hole washed out even though he’s off of nursery 🙄. She cant
Spend a full day with that poor boy can she. Selfish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"if you can afford a cheap version of a peleton or a treadmill" It shows how out of touch she is that 1) She calls it a peleton and not an exercise bike, and 2) she doesn't realise just how expensive "cheap" gym equipment actually is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.