CheffyChef #7 Her life's a bore pretends to be a wh*re, sees her fake men out, saying 'bye love' at the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never listens to these people who try to help her 😂
She doesn't want help , she's attention seeking as per , not getting validation in real life so thirsty for it off tandoms on tt , obviously the man wasn't fulfilling her properly but when he's probably imaginary he can't can he !?

Reactions: 7
How can she sit there with a straight face and say she's in a relationship with a man 😂

I feel the tears will be coming soon

Reactions: 4
Says she doesn’t call people names or be nasty anymore

…10 secs later tells a follower to suck a fart out their Mum’s arse 😂
---
Talking about how alcoholics isn’t just ‘the low life cunts at the job centre’ the audacity of her unemployed self to talk about them like that as if she is any different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not her calling her Grandparents cunts
---
Someone mentioned it wasn’t her first boyfriend and she had a go at them saying how would they know did they lick her ex husbands arse - cue everyone in the comments saying they know cos she over shares everything 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Nothing ever changes with her does it? Well apart from her sexuality. She desperately wants to leave her grandparents house as they are so cruel to her. No accountability, nothing is ever her fault. She says she has done everything she possibly could over the last 6 months to stay sober and is trying to get into rehab. Has she forgotten that she had a place in rehab in November and didn’t even last a week before she walked? She’s so far from ready to sort her tit out. She just wants attention and to wallow in self pity. Give the rehab place to someone who is ready. I wish her poor grandparents would kick the ungrateful witch out.

Reactions: 6
Yeah well she fucked up by saying that usually when she drinks she keeps it private. I could tell by how she was acting it wasn’t the first time anyway.

Reactions: 3
Omg I was thinking about Laura on the way home from work last night and how she’s not been online pissed for a while. I thought that maybe she was going to do it this time…. PAH! I just gave my head a wobble, bloody attention seeking piss head 🤣

I’m GUTTED I missed it. So to recap, she’s in a relationship with a man now? Is she providing services or is this an actual relationship? 😆

• Haha
Omg I was thinking about Laura on the way home from work last night and how she’s not been online pissed for a while. I thought that maybe she was going to do it this time…. PAH! I just gave my head a wobble, bloody attention seeking piss head 🤣

I’m GUTTED I missed it. So to recap, she’s in a relationship with a man now? Is she providing services or is this an actual relationship? 😆
Apparently an actual relationship.. or was. I stopped watching early on because, well, it’s Laura and she’s annoying. I think he was/is also an alcoholic and they met during recovery. She said the relationship and some drama with another tiktoker (I think?) drove her to drink yesterday. Someone’s been slagging her off apparently but according to Laura she just fancies Laura and that’s why she’s doing it? So I’m not sure if she’s going through a break up or still with him, I didn’t hang around long enough to find out.

She’s apologised to Paige as part of her recovery and meant it.

At the start she was literally saying she had come onto live for the attention 😂

• Haha
Towards the end she said she’d just come on live to let us all know that’s it’s ok if we mess up. I’m so pleased that she’s let us know that. After all she is someone who we would all look to for advice on how to behave isn’t she?

Reactions: 5