CheffyChef #7 Her life's a bore pretends to be a wh*re, sees her fake men out, saying 'bye love' at the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fallen off the wagon probably. She’ll be back by end of the week

Reactions: 6
I just seen a video from someone asking where she’s gone so thought I’d look on here doesn’t need rehab but still goes of the rails

Reactions: 1
I think she’s definitely gone off the rails again. She won’t ever admit it when she inevitably comes back

I saw a comment on that video asking about her saying she was still on Instagram. She’s probably deleted that now though. Has anyone checked behind the wheely bins?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And live !

…and straight apparently 😂
WHAAAAT?! Must be trying to do a Libby-Mae and Laura the postie. Not being drunk acting a maggot has stopped her gifts. She'll milk this lie dry too like her binge drinking 'alcoholism'

100% she’s a bit pissed 😂 looks like she’s had a couple keys of the ❄ as well.

Reactions: 2
She's not gay , she's been riding cock got to 100 days sober and her account will be gone tomorrow, duck off then Cheffy you're a joke anyway .

Just seen her pop up on my FYP and ran here, she’s defo pissed
IMG_0969.png

---
She's not gay , she's been riding cock got to 100 days sober and her account will be gone tomorrow, duck off then Cheffy you're a joke anyway .
Remember when she pretended to be a prozzie that night and said how abused and traumatised she felt having to sleep with a man cos she’s gay?! Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7