CheffyChef #7 Her life's a bore pretends to be a wh*re, sees her fake men out, saying 'bye love' at the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @amp63
Had to shorten it a little for it to fit
Original suggestion was

CheffyChefChef #7 - Her life's a bore, she pretends to be a wh*re, sees her fake men out, saying 'bye love' at the door

Regreds to a recap her main account is gone but still on tiktok under another account to get her validation still drinking and still making a fool of herself can't stop lying and now saying she's got proof about how she didn't nick the charity money which we all know theres not you nicked it laura come on dosent seem to be at her grandparents anymore hopefully they've realised there's nothing more they can do or say to help laura at this point and enjoy their retirement and last years in e
peace they bloody deserve too she seems to be freeloading elsewhere at this point but not at her ex best friends which I can't blame them for tbh!

Link to previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did you hear her say last night that Doreen is really needy and she can't cope without Laura? Apparently she doesn't like her working, so from what I can gather, Laura has packed her job in.
How did Doreen cope when she buggered off to her brothers then?
Bullshit! This woman tells so many lies! I can't keep up with them.
Anyways....Bye love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you hear her say last night that Doreen is really needy and she can't cope without Laura? Apparently she doesn't like her working, so from what I can gather, Laura has packed her job in.
How did Doreen cope when she buggered off to her brothers then?
Bullshit! This woman tells so many lies! I can't keep up with them.
Anyways....Bye love ❤
She didn’t have any issue leaving Doreen when she went to her brothers, in fact wasn’t she crying because she didn’t want to go back and was upset that nobody else would let her move in? I would imagine that poor woman is constantly in a state of anxiety worrying about the overgrown teenager sat necking wine from the bottle in the box room. She’s either left her job because she sustain any kind of routine or she’s been sacked because she called all her colleagues cunts on social media.

Reactions: 3
For someone who could do anything they wanted with their life, no responsibilities, she's made a right cock up of it! 32 years old and living in her fish finger bed, no job, a thief, a liar, an alcoholic and goes round beating women up....what a cock up.
These people in her box just validate her, she loves it when they blow smoke up her arse. Telling her how amazing and funny she is, are they blind? Who the duck thinks Laura is amazing or funny? Tragic yes, duck up...yes!!!

Reactions: 6
When she was live last night, was she not in her box room at Doreen’s then? She’s moved out??

I went to see if any of her recent tiktoks showed her in a different place but lo and behold, her account has gone. I’ll check it midweek when she comes back 🙄😆

Reactions: 1
When she was live last night, was she not in her box room at Doreen’s then? She’s moved out??

I went to see if any of her recent tiktoks showed her in a different place but lo and behold, her account has gone. I’ll check it midweek when she comes back 🙄😆
All I could see when she was live was her looming face but she did put a up a tiktok where she was redecorating her room. Wasn’t that Doreen’s box room?

Reactions: 1

She was live in Doreens box room, she's painted it that's why it looks different.

her new video!!! Admitting she lied about being a prostitute!! We know why you lied Laura, to scam money out of people!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I see she’s pissed 🙄. Only comes back for a pissed up live and then deletes account the next day 😴💤

I see she’s pissed 🙄. Only comes back for a pissed up live and then deletes account the next day 😴💤
Love how she says there’s a reason she lied but won’t say what it is. No doubt will blame her ‘BPD’. Just shown herself to be a liar and she wonders why we don’t believe her about the charity money. Is she gonna pay the people back who gave her money during the prozzie live? Scammy bleep.

Still absolutely sends me that she shouted ‘BYEEE LOVE’ at no one. 😂 Not to mention she only went off live for 15 mins and slightly adjusted her vest top. You are a JOKE Laura!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What reason at all can there be for lying about being a prostitute? I can’t think of one reason that would make me think ‘yeah I see why you did that’. Liars make it harder for other people to be believed. Well I’m grabbing my snacks and buckling in hoping for some more revelations tonight 🤞🏻

What reason at all can there be for lying about being a prostitute? I can’t think of one reason that would make me think ‘yeah I see why you did that’. Liars make it harder for other people to be believed. Well I’m grabbing my snacks and buckling in hoping for some more revelations tonight 🤞🏻
For money from people. She’s disgusting. No doubt she’s gonna say it’s down to her mental health and throw a pity party.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I can see her reasons for doing it I meant in the sense of her saying there is a reason. Like she has some reason that will make it perfectly justified to lie and scam money from people

Yeah I can see her reasons for doing it I meant in the sense of her saying there is a reason. Like she has some reason that will make it perfectly justified to lie and scam money from people
Oh yeah sorry. She doesn’t have one or she’d have said it in that video! Probably desperately thinking of one now! No idea what she thinks will justify it. No doubt she will cry mental health and her blind followers will lap it up. All she’s done is prove she’s a liar. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is she.

I'm sorry but wtf!! Admitting she lied and conned those people out of cash!! Is she going to pay them all back? If she can lie about been a prostitute, she's definitely lied about the charity money! She's a thief end of story, and now she's admitted it!
Byeee love
---
Oh it's live! Well that lasted long 😅😅😅

Now slagging people off for talking another language. Not the first time she’s done that.
---
Slagging them off but still getting a takeaway from them! And recording their private convo.

• Angry
Reactions: 4