Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be keeping the baby private so she can go right back to whoring herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be keeping the baby private so she can go right back to whoring herself.
Better than the likes of Becca Edwards that post a pic of her baby and then straight back to her tits. That makes me uncomfortable

Reactions: 8
She definitely has a tummy here. Why does it seem like Leonie wants everyone to know her sisters news can’t help herself from posting snaps & hints on her story questions 🐍
i don’t really see any hints from these pictures 😂 .. or am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
Better than the likes of Becca Edwards that post a pic of her baby and then straight back to her tits. That makes me uncomfortable
I think they are equally as bad hiding your baby so some Saudi will still hire you for the night is piss poor

Reactions: 2
omg i’ve been thinking for ages che was pregnant as found it so weird she went soooo quiet, i didn’t realise the twins had a thread, she’s definitely had the baby! wild

Reactions: 3
A nanny like everyone else there just hands them over and life goes back to how it was

Another perfect example of why not to have a baby so young if you still want to go out and party constantly. Poor baby getting left with god knows who. Hate little girls like Che. She should grow up.

Reactions: 13
Maybe I’m wrong but surely after having a baby you just want to be in your own bubble and recovering lol this girl hasn’t stopped going out and now she’s away - HOPEFULLY with the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m wrong but surely after having a baby you just want to be in your own bubble and recovering lol this girl hasn’t stopped going out and now she’s away - HOPEFULLY with the baby
Agree - it’s one thing going for a night out but it’s constant and then brunches the next day.

Exactly, I understand she’s a young girl and wants to enjoy herself but it’s constant,so it begs the question of why have a baby ? She clearly wants to live her life as it was pre baby which is a shame.

I know there’s been ‘bump’ photos and the baby shower but has anyone actual concrete proof there’s a baby?😂 surely someone follows her private account

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s any dispute on if there’s a baby. Her nan had flown out, Leonie did. Someone’s posted a pram at their meal, a LOT of pink flowers came in around the date baby had been born (yes you can argue it’s her bday around that time..but non came for Leonie) etc

Reactions: 5
I know there’s been ‘bump’ photos and the baby shower but has anyone actual concrete proof there’s a baby?😂 surely someone follows her private account
I was gonna say are we actually sure she’s had a baby 🤣

There was a pic earlier on thread
Haha I’m glad I’m not the only one not convinced😂😂
She’s obviously very good at making sure anyone who would like her service knows she’s still avaliable for business, meanwhile little bubba sleeps at home with the help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.