Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a pic earlier on thread
She’s obviously very good at making sure anyone who would like her service knows she’s still avaliable for business, meanwhile little bubba sleeps at home with the help
Picture of her with a baby or bump? She barely looked like she had a bump tbh and I’m saying that because I’m pregnant atm and no way do I look like that😂😂surely she’s not still doing what she used to with a supposed baby and partner?!

Reactions: 3
Picture of her with a baby or bump? She barely looked like she had a bump tbh and I’m saying that because I’m pregnant atm and no way do I look like that😂😂surely she’s not still doing what she used to with a supposed baby and partner?!
I know that’s a major reach tbh. Girls can and do move on.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s definitely had a baby considering the pictures of the baby shower we saw when all her friends were in white and she was in pink? So it must have been hers and not someone else’s. She’s a slim, athletically built woman so probably “snapped back” (I hate that term 😂) fairly quickly.
I think it’s good she’s not announced the baby or shown her on her public work Instagram considering all the ones who have threads on here who need major lessons in online safeguarding their own children😂

Reactions: 9
my friends know her. she has definitely had a baby girl. she also had a photo on instagram yesterday of her posing in a bathroom and it had a baby bath in the bath. i tried to go back to screenshot but it has since gone

Reactions: 5
Haha I’m glad I’m not the only one not convinced😂😂
Do you not wonder why she hasn’t posted body pictures or photos on her profile in a long time now all of a sudden she’s back posting bikini photos?

Reactions: 4
I feel like if you’ve followed the thread since the last 10 months, there is no doubt she was pregnant.

Reactions: 13
She looks fab and I hope I look like that after I give birth (don’t even look like that now 😂) but her whole mid section does look like she’s had a baby. Angle and lighting are slightly disguising it but if you look closely the signs are there. Combined with the other clues, it’s pretty obvious.

Again. Sigh. I guess when you’re friends with Chloe Elizabeth doing the most when you have a child is normalised

Shame though because she does also have friends like Lucia Bartoli who is clearly taking being a mother seriously

Reactions: 7
Nah. She’s out more than the tide. Fkn ridiculous! Could never be me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah. She’s out more than the tide. Fkn ridiculous! Could never be me.
Baby can’t be more than 4 weeks old and she’s out in the club done up to the nines. I don’t think I know any new mums who would have been able to leave their baby of a night that soon.

• Heart
yeah there's no doubt, even tho she has an amazing body it looks like tammy hembrow's who had a baby a few months ago

Reactions: 1
Who’s looking after the baby? Are they out as a couple or is she out with mates?
I’m confused why a woman can’t go out while the man stays at home with the baby? Why does no one bat an eyelid when he is out but she must be a terrible mother because she’s out? Can someone explain that to me? Do you guys know about postnatal depression?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m confused why a woman can’t go out while the man stays at home with the baby? Why does no one bat an eyelid when he is out but she must be a terrible mother because she’s out? Can someone explain that to me? Do you guys know about postnatal depression?
Nobodies saying they can't just it is very soon to be doing it.

Don’t think anyone is saying she can’t but it’s more why the F would you want to? Speaking from experience when my baby was a few weeks old I couldn’t think of anything worse than getting dolled up to go to a club, your baby is so small and brand new to the world and your just finding your feet with being a mum and soaking it all up.. the good and bad!!

Reactions: 13
Don’t think anyone is saying she can’t but it’s more why the F would you want to? Speaking from experience when my baby was a few weeks old I couldn’t think of anything worse than getting dolled up to go to a club, your baby is so small and brand new to the world and your just finding your feet with being a mum and soaking it all up.. the good and bad!!
You’re seeing about 4 hours taken out of a day where she has been attached to a baby for 9 months. Just because that’s you’re personal experience, it’s not everyone’s. Do you know what she had to endure during her pregnancy? No. Why is there no mention of the dad doing what he wants to do when the baby is “so brand new” people here question why she’s kept her pregnancy a secret yet you’re all here judging absolutely everything she does despite not even knowing anything about her pregnancy/birth etc wild.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You’re seeing about 4 hours taken out of a day where she has been attached to a baby for 9 months. Just because that’s you’re personal experience, it’s not everyone’s. Do you know what she had to endure during her pregnancy? No. Why is there no mention of the dad doing what he wants to do when the baby is “so brand new” people here question why she’s kept her pregnancy a secret yet you’re all here judging absolutely everything she does despite not even knowing anything about her pregnancy/birth etc wild.
It might only be “4 hours” or a night…. But that’s still a very long time for a newborn who’s only been alive for a matter of weeks. It’s nothing to YOU who’s been here for years and know you’re coming back but for that tiny baby that’s absence is SUBSTANTIAL.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.