Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is clearly pregnant, if you check Leone’s story they’re al at a baby themed event in white and che is the only one in pink

Reactions: 5
Yeah she is clearly pregnant, if you check Leone’s story they’re al at a baby themed event in white and che is the only one in pink

The cherry blossom tree displays are up too, Che was asking where she could find them in the Manchester area before she flew back to the UK.

Reactions: 2
I’m one of those people who won’t be announcing on social media that I’m pregnant but I won’t be going out of my way to hide it which she seems she is. I guess she has her reasons and I respect that but I do wonder what they are lol

Reactions: 6
Good detective work! There’s no reason for her to be the only one in pink other than her having a girl

Reactions: 1
Yep thought the same thing the second I saw her story just now. Hiding the bump with the baby on her lap and she put stories up looking for a venue / decor for an event in Manc a few weeks ago

Bless her. I am happy for her, she’s so much more settled and seems to be genuinely happy

Reactions: 4
Before anyone comes at me, I know she’s perfectly entitled to keep things private, and there could be good reason.

But I don’t understand why, it’s clearly not a secret with how much her friends are posting it- do we think it’s just a difficult situation with the father whoever it may be? It’s like it’s private but it’s also not lol

Before anyone comes at me, I know she’s perfectly entitled to keep things private, and there could be good reason.

But I don’t understand why, it’s clearly not a secret with how much her friends are posting it- do we think it’s just a difficult situation with the father whoever it may be? It’s like it’s private but it’s also not lol
I wonder if it’s because she’s used her insta for only fans and sex work?

I wonder if it’s because she’s used her insta for only fans and sex work?
True, maybe she doesn’t want to post it where clients may be. Interesting to see if she posts anything once baby is here!

Reactions: 2
I normally lurk on this thread so hi 👋🏼 but it seems refreshing that for an Insta built from
Only fans / underwear modelling whatever she’s keeping her child well away from that - when you see the likes of Sallie axl and SMD posting about / pictures of their kids then them half naked in a strip club or promoting their stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes u wonder what type of people are viewing the pics of their children 🤮 Hopefully it continues when baby’s here!

Reactions: 9

She seems pretty stable and happy with the father

51502256-323B-42A0-A11E-7FAF3F818A82.png

True, maybe she doesn’t want to post it where clients may be. Interesting to see if she posts anything once baby is here!
I just presumed it was because of her location and it’s laws she wasn’t advertising the fact she was pregnant

Reactions: 3
I normally lurk on this thread so hi 👋🏼 but it seems refreshing that for an Insta built from
Only fans / underwear modelling whatever she’s keeping her child well away from that - when you see the likes of Sallie axl and SMD posting about / pictures of their kids then them half naked in a strip club or promoting their stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes u wonder what type of people are viewing the pics of their children 🤮 Hopefully it continues when baby’s here!
I totally agree. Imagine the type of men that follow her there’s probably a good few creeps too that are always in her DMs if she is keeping it off her insta for that reason I totally understand it. SMD is horrific with the content she posts and those poor little girls. Anyone working in the sex industry should not post their children on social media.

She not with the father and who says the baby was even his as who knows how long they’ve been together etc

Reactions: 1
She not with the father and who says the baby was even his as who knows how long they’ve been together etc
She posted the other day about always having to watch football with him. They’ve been on and off since early last year I believe, as her Maldives trip April 2021 was with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.