Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cute. What even started the thought that she isn’t pregnant anymore? Because she went back to Dubai?
That’s why I looked back the thread….think her mental health dipped and she posted a quote about mother’s losing babies, then she was out with her sister and had alcohol looking drinks(must of been non alcohol) I’m glad cause losing a much wanted baby is horrendous 👶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cute. What even started the thought that she isn’t pregnant anymore? Because she went back to Dubai?
She posted on Mother’s Day about mothers who had lost babies and then started sharing pictures of cocktails (mainly bloody Mary’s) on her stories. But I’m guessing those could have been alcohol free bloody Mary’s

Reactions: 2
Did she post something the other day about how someone’s child was getting trolled and how she would keep that private if she had one ? So maybe she is gonna keep it private till the baby is here

Has she finally stopped Facetuning her pics so much? Just feel her last few grid posts look a lot more normal than her usual flawless pics

Who knows … you can find your gender out from 14 weeks
I don't think she can be pregnant. If this was a baby shower at 14 weeks and it happened 8 weeks ago that'd put her more than halfway, no? I know some people don't show, but I just don't think she is.
Personally I thought the pic of her with the pink skirt just looked like she's maybe gained a little weight.

A new low from Leonie lol in hospital with Heath issues and still begging for free clothes for bank holiday. Girl , vile

Reactions: 4
Think che could be pregnant, she’s wearing baggy jumpers and she’s not naked heading out with the girls
If pregnant, she must be around 7 months now.

Someone mentioned before that she won’t be able to give birth in Dubai as an unmarried mum? Will she be able to return with baby after the birth and be a family with the dad? Or will they need to leave completely?

I do think she is, although I’m surprised she doesn’t want to talk about it

Look at the difference in her feed these days, very covered up from what it used to be
D835EFAD-B2E2-4EAB-8659-753E9E182A2C.png
35D2BD0C-4CF6-4162-A236-8AF4EC929FEE.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.