Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was drinking Bailey's yesterday. Wine with Dan and Ollie.
I can't imagine herself giving up anything she wanted, even for a baby. It sounds harsh but would she put herself second to anyone at all?

Reactions: 15
I like Dan's vlogs, short and entertaining. The comments have become increasingly more and more painful to read, in the way the saccharine comments are on the chateau diaries vlogs. "Dan you saved my life during lockdown" "How wonderful that you and Stephanie found each other " what is wrong with these people.? Sentimental, desperate and sad. I saw one comment on Stephanies vlog yesterday pairing Stephanie off with first Selmar and then Dan, although he's married. Another person thought Selmar and Stephanie looked just like each other. What wrong with these people?, 😂
Who are you to judge people anyway, you're a hateful little troll!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
is probably squirrel boy asserting his place in the pecking order, making sure that everyone in the chateau knows that he’s number 2 ! :mad:
You've hit the nail on the head there. A baby would also secure him a place but I very much doubt if SJ would agree to that!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Snorty mentioned the entry room (jungle paper) is so cold. There are 2 new doors put in and blocked off door from Annmarie. Matt fixed fireplace so build a fire you idiot. He probably can’t strike a match with his long fingernails. You don’t even need to bring in firewood there are 3000 broken chairs in the attic that make good kindling. I bet just burning stuffed hedgehogs would keep you warm until March.
Have they swept the chimneys ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think SJ is pregnant or has gained weight. That's just the style and way that dress fits with the underskirt. She is wearing it in How YouTube Saved My Chateau (the pinned video on her channel) and it looks like it fits exactly the same now as it did then.

I do not believe for a second that at 46 she will all of a sudden decide she wants a child. I think she would get an abortion if she found herself pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think SJ is pregnant or has gained weight. That's just the style and way that dress fits with the underskirt. She is wearing it in How YouTube Saved My Chateau (the pinned video on her channel) and it looks like it fits exactly the same now as it did then.

I do not believe for a second that at 46 she will all of a sudden decide she wants a child. I think she would get an abortion if she found herself pregnant.
I really don't think she is pregnant either -- but she has definitely put on weight. You can even see that in her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I clicked thru to the listing (I watched on Youtube) and it says its under offer!
wait maybe this is why they were sad! someone swooped in and took the chateau. & stef convinced them to put up the vlog anyway to see if they could grab the money quick enough to counter offer (so she could get out of the tartlet hot seat for a sec)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I watched the Fleurie's vlog tonight, and it was quite comical (and real). Benoit arrives to install the cabinets, and discovers a messy AF laundry room (I don't think this was scripted- they seemed truly unprepared) and assists them with clearing it out (Philip has no idea what an ironing board is- I do think THAT had to be scripted!) Benoit, "Is this the first time you actually touched sheets?" Philip, "No- I touch sheets every night when I get into bed to go to sleep!" When disconnecting the washer, they discover the output hose smells very foul- real world issues we all deal with. Philip messed up the measurements, and Benoit berates him for it, as does Anna. (Philip thinks leaving the sink 10cm lower than it is supposed to be is fine, but is overruled.) Modifications are made, and all is right with the world. The walls are not at all plumb, so the last cabinet has to be modified to fit as well. All in all, they did remark that towards the end that this took 2 days. I think this is what makes people watch the videos- being real (showcasing the good/bad/screw ups and ugly bits) because it makes them more relatable. I know there are Philip and Anna haters out there, but they're the better of the whole lot (and are more hands-on involved in everything- plus, as a bonus, we get to see RESULTS!) They don't try to portray their lives as perfect- if anything, there is a lot of self-depreciating humour in every episode (especially on Philip's part), but they show the viewers the good/bad/ugly.

(Also have to add, Anna's French, while she did not know the word for steps, and the translations was "snails", speaks very good French- if anything, it is much more fluent than Fanny's- and Fanny was raised with a French mum!)
i dont hate them..i sometimes can be critical..but if there was one place i wanted to visit..its them..i dont like them to beg...i know its needed..but the most thing i am critical about is that people buy a chateau...its their dream..but they dont have a clue whats needed...especially moneywise..you cannot run a chateau with a b and b...most people buy the place and then the reality comes in...its a business and its very expensive..if it was so simple..those families didnt have to sell you know..but those outsiders think they know better..thats always my point of critic.. they buy the chateau..and expect, or want. others to pay for their lifestyle and choises.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Last I heard, the plumber had been called
I think she said last night that the plumber didn't turn up, either that or maybe that he came once but didn't come back. It's the same with anyone they call out! I think they have all heard that there's a mad English woman there and so they escape as soon as they can!

• Haha
Ok, so we know the chateau is freezing. Did they ever get the hot water working again? Last I heard, the plumber had been called but would be a few days because of some nonsense. I could not imagine the combination of living in a freezing dilapidated farmhouse AND no hot water. Maybe that’s why Spephanie’s hair has been extra greasy lately, too cold to shower?
Apparently no plumbers in the Greater Area of France or Great Britain are available to service the Farmhouse, it was mentioned yesterday in the live grab bag festivities.

• Wow
  • Sick
hey phillie...wearing that beanie all the time is just going to make you bald...faster. the scalp needs to breathe...otherwise circulation is cut off and the hair continues to die off...quicker.
...besides, that constant hat wearing will rub off whatever hair he has left...do some research phillie...you are doing it to yourself...🧐
I'll actually be so happy if stef pays for hair plugs so we can stop mentioning it (and making me cringe looking at/imagining it every time) what a relief that'd be

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.