Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I want to put any gasoline on the fire,- but just how long has it been since the Princess had a cocktail in her hands? A whiskey? Champagne? If she was up the duff, she'd not focus on drinking activities...rather on designing a nursery. Do I think she is pregnant? No. Not really, but it is not impossible. I would say 60/40.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It might be fun if a lot of us wondered aloud or asked Stephanie if she is pregnant in today’s CD comments. Maybe even showered her with congratulations? Asked her & Phillip about baby names? Will the child be christened in the chapel?…
Ohh I am feeling a bit evil today so I might have a go later. Must go get ready for work now though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anybody manage to watch the last cadeaux in its entirety? The sound was strange, but to put a positive spin in it, maybe SJ has finally realised that she is the only one who finds the snort-o-mat alluring? She should have tested the new microphone positioning in advance. That would be PJs only job though?
i am pretty sure they emptied a bottle of Baileys already before they started...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was wondering exactly the same thing! I think it was the body language. They've been together for a while so the honeymoon period should be over but the lovey dovey protective way of holding hands is more like when you have a baby secret between you and she did look bigger to me. The last time I had the same feeling it was about a young relative, when a thought popped into my head that she was pregnant and she was like a lat (skinny). Anyway 2 months later she gave birth to a girl to the shock of everyone.
Or Alzheimer's.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Guys it is old footage AGAIN today.
Our super sleuths have already posted pictures of Dana's kiddie, costume fiasco and the trees planted in the walled garden.
SJ is SO tired. She works 3, 12 hour, midnight shifts in a row taking care of very ill patients, you know.

Oh wait, no that is a nurse's schedule!!!!
My bad.
Tooty and Fruity put in a long, 3 hour day -from noon to 3 - before retiring for libations in bed. That's right.

Not that I want to put any gasoline on the fire,- but just how long has it been since the Princess had a cocktail in her hands? A whiskey? Champagne? If she was up the duff, she'd not focus on drinking activities...rather on designing a nursery. Do I think she is pregnant? No. Not really, but it is not impossible. I would say 60/40.
She was drinking on the live gag yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg dont be daft..i bet her punami is as dry as the dead sea..and phi phi his testacles never came down..btw she has a child allready..holding hands with snort..to let us all know how they are so in love...well..in my experience..when people feel the need to show off their love too much..its mostly gone in a few months time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't imagine herself giving up anything she wanted, even for a baby. It sounds harsh but would she put herself second to anyone at all?
Of course, she probably isn't then.!

Guys it is old footage AGAIN today.
Our super sleuths have already posted pictures of Dana's kiddie, costume fiasco and the trees planted in the walled garden.
SJ is SO tired. She works 3, 12 hour, midnight shifts in a row taking care of very ill patients, you know.

Oh wait, no that is a nurses schedule!!!!
My bad.
Tooty and Fruity put in a long, 3 hour day -from noon to 3 - before retiring for libations in bed. That's right.

She was drinking on the live gag yesterday.
I'd forgotten that, my mind selectively shuts out horrible memories !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Rory, post: 7292189, member: 157649"
Advent calendar starts tomorrow. Start thinking of your profile picture for Christmas. Favourite La La Christmas memory or laugh.
[/QUOTE]
Changed mine for Halloween (head of Marie-Antoinette after guillotine) but as it's a Christmas bauble, I'll keep it for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't he go to SOME college? If he was attempting to get a degree in Fine Art you think he would have had to have some history classes??? Not just, "How to Sing out of Your Nose and Look Angry but You Think it is Sexy" 101.
🧵 That's a good thread title

Reactions: 4
I re watched the beginning of the big announcement of the Château purchase. I only lasted a couple of seconds. Tatti said the Château dated back to the 12th century in fact it was built on site of one dated in that period in the 1400’s and again revised In 1700’s. Can’t remember the exact dates. She was emphatic that they were not asking for Charity. What else can you call it!
I said as much in the comments but they removed it.

It might be fun if a lot of us wondered aloud or asked Stephanie if she is pregnant in today’s CD comments. Maybe even showered her with congratulations? Asked her & Phillip about baby names? Will the child be christened in the chapel?…
DO it. I do it but I don't have an alias.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.