Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
Hi, it's me, back with my bombast, Wikipedia entries and homophobia. My former ID became traceable so the internet had to be purged of it. Congrats to all the new VIPs and veterans.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Freesia54

VIP Member
So why the long wait? Why not get it out a.s.a.p. so they could have had more time to rake in the money? My bet is they already have enough money to push the sale through so when the kickstarter project is almost at its deadline, they will just add enough to be able to keep the cash already donated, like it was suggested here before too. It's a hell of a scam and they are probably all involved.
The day SJ had her facial

toilelalande

hey phillie...wearing that beanie all the time is just going to make you bald...faster. the scalp needs to breathe...otherwise circulation is cut off and the hair continues to die off...quicker.
...besides, that constant hat wearing will rub off whatever hair he has left...do some research phillie...you are doing it to yourself...🧐
I'll actually be so happy if stef pays for hair plugs so we can stop mentioning it (and making me cringe looking at/imagining it every time) what a relief that'd be

• Haha

Pekey

VIP Member
OK...... would someone please explain the title to me ?

What do I do - do I pick something someone wrote that was "witty" and appealed to me and you vote ???

• Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
RE: Gucci There was an interesting interview on my newsfeed with Gucci’s former American girlfriend.(Don’t remember which news source) First time she had agreed to tell her side of the story.
I found it quite astonishing that Patricia had him killed long after the affair had ended.

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I can't imagine herself giving up anything she wanted, even for a baby. It sounds harsh but would she put herself second to anyone at all?
Of course, she probably isn't then.!

Guys it is old footage AGAIN today.
Our super sleuths have already posted pictures of Dana's kiddie, costume fiasco and the trees planted in the walled garden.
SJ is SO tired. She works 3, 12 hour, midnight shifts in a row taking care of very ill patients, you know.

Oh wait, no that is a nurses schedule!!!!
My bad.
Tooty and Fruity put in a long, 3 hour day -from noon to 3 - before retiring for libations in bed. That's right.

She was drinking on the live gag yesterday.
I'd forgotten that, my mind selectively shuts out horrible memories !

• Haha

Sophie Pétoncule

She was holding onto his hand like a life line in Dan's video.
Even though Snorts make me nuts!!!😵😵😵😵, I am going to lay off their mad, passionate(🙄🙄) love affair as SJ is stupidly stubborn. They more she reads we dislike him the more she clings and pushes him on everyone.

Should we use reverse psychology on the little ones?

It really seems like she needs him to take care of her emotionally and he likes to care for old women, wait on them, act like he worries when she is on a ladder ( because HE has never been on one or painted), and be a pile of mushy, subservient agreebility. So if it works for them????
However!!!
One last dig.....promise🙄.
With his gross, long fingernails....I wouldn't want him touching me....anywhere....might need stitches here, there and everywhere. I do think they only just look at eBay when in bed together.🤔😂
He's The Favourite and they've substituted bunnies for hedgehogs.

Rose Cafe

Get real - it wasn't that they didn't want a bank loan, the fact is no bank or lender in their right mind would extend them credit at any rate of %.
Ok ok I was just repeating what T&S said as it seemed people were thinking they had gotten a bank loan and were crowdfunding the rest.

Reactions: 5

LadyoftheEast

That would be such a nightmare! I just don't see how these two plan on managing a place that size as well as putting on festivals/faires and dinner dance evenings. Unless they have an unseen army of minions ready to attend to all of the chores that come with the upkeep of 60 acres, I'm just not seeing it come to fruition. On the off chance ownership occurs, I just can't see it as a successful business venture without a ton of outside help.
They must howl at the moon.

No, I had the Aldi ones in the past- they were "okay" (I was pretty enamored by the idea, though- but the cheese was "meh."). I went big and got the one from Publix this year. Much better selection! I am looking forward to Wednesday to open the first door!
I miss Publix!

• Heart