Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belladonna1969

Ok... once again I MUST ASK: WHY TF does anyone WANT a damn lake anyway!!😒🙄 they are only for three things: 1. creepy things touching your feet should you accidentally fall in. 2. Drowning 3. Hiding the bodies/feeding them to the fish you keep in there (I am assuming the bones will sink eventually. I had a nasty accident and all of this bed rest has had me watching true crime. Apparently sinking a body is quite tough-they puff up and even if the whole thing doesn't float -bits of it will. 🙄 hmmmm I hope everyone is keeping their food down.... sorry-should have put in a trigger warning ⚠😳) I mean lakes are DISGUSTING. They have one at Disney world. Well some morons thought they kept THE PET alligators there. 😑 sadly they found out in the worst possible way. For everyone who is NOT from the states: here is a public service announcement: if you are in Florida, and anywhere swampy in the deep south of the USA- if you see a puddle.... any, I mean ANY kind of body of water short of a bottle of water-ASSUME IT HAS AN ALLIGATOR IN IT OR NEAR IT. Not even joking. Another moron just removed himself (an American) from the gene pool by getting a selfie with the PLASTIC alligator 😑😶 it was not plastic. They just sit very still. Until they don't. Then they do the death roll and stick you under a log so they can come back and snack on you. When you are nice and rotten. Charming. Now don't you just want to move to Florida? You're welcome. I digress. And goodnight 😴 I'm going to try and ice my cast.
Same for most of Australia

Reactions: 5
Their bakery is heaven!!! When I lived overseas, I missed Publix more than my own family! (But the bakery in the Carrefours in France ALMOST made up for it- they, too, were quite lovely for a grocery shop.)
One of my daughters worked in the Publix bakery for awhile...I loved their baked goods!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Boohoo67

Didn't he go to SOME college? If he was attempting to get a degree in Fine Art you think he would have had to have some history classes??? Not just, "How to Sing out of Your Nose and Look Angry but You Think it is Sexy" 101.
🧵 That's a good thread title

Reactions: 4

Beau Monde

VIP Member
Oh absolutely! Methy looks scrappy and like shed'd cut a bitch. SquirrelNutkins wouldn't last a minute. On the plus side, imagine all the fun each will have designing and sewing their wrestling outfits! I hope the Shatoo fabric wardrobes hold plenty of sparkles and spandex!
Hahahaha!

• Haha

nastynan13

Chatty Member
Dagnabbit!!! Why can't I figure out how to copy YouTube comments with my kindle?.? Wendy Hart lecturing S&T that they shouldn't buy what they can't afford. "Look at Stephanie, she worked years on her dream. That's why she's successful, she isn't asking for money". Well......someone has been dealing with ocular migraines this weekend so HAD to respond.... " Well, to be fair, she's still asking Patrons to fund unknown projects." DO THEY JUST NOT KNOW????
Can you do a screen shot?

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
@Ann G. if you look at the video the outbuildings look in terrible shape. I wonder if these rentals include utilities or if they are extra. You also have to maintain these rental areas as well. Can you imagine a tenant telling them that they have bathroom issue wonder how long it would take Selmar to deal with it.
Where did we find that the outbuildings are already rented ?
I can't see it in the listing?

Reactions: 3

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Been globetrotting a bit. Seems one is not allowed to say "see you later" here as it is strangely deemed as derailing , but here I am again dear, just in time for adding my hate to the advent calendars. I gave Dan and Ann Marie some cash for tash, but I am not going to support the madness of Selmar, I am starting to feel sorry for him though.
So friendly tonight? 😂

Reactions: 3