Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was a more feasible idea to think Tatty was pregnant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
@Jeeves Have you ever looked at Tatty's fanfiction? Reams and reams of absolute drivel!
Judging from the interview she has spent far longer thinking about her fantasy characters and storylines than she has on any business plan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
DZsHFlDRD1pz7toysAovkexQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

David Bradford
7 minutes ago
I am struggling with my mortgage, I like to buy a chateau. So Kickstarter is the way? What about the yearly running cost of a Chateau. Wish you both good luck! I do hope Selmar will continue with his woodwork

Why did I never think of this perfect name for Selmar?

Pn9Eobv4-FGWtZR-wsnbmZcg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Deb Schmitt
11 minutes ago
Delmar and Tatyana have done so much work towards this already, so exciting seeing your dreams come true. All blessings to you for success. Your chateau is beautiful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Shakes head in amazement at Selmar's & Tatyana's diabolical plan. I truly hope no one gets taken in by this charade.
Seems like 13 backers have already lost their money.
I want to scream at them that there are children freezing and starving everyday d@=$& day in this world, but they are giving their money to these two. Lord help us all

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I also see in that kickstarterpage your money is lost when the plan fails...no garantees...you will not get your deposit back...omg..this is even worse..
Not sure how true it is but I heard that if their target is not met any monies pledged are not collected which is good news for the person donating but not the Gimmee Gimmees

Reactions: 16
@Jeeves Have you ever looked at Tatty's fanfiction? Reams and reams of absolute drivel!
Judging from the interview she has spent far longer thinking about her fantasy characters and storylines than she has on any business plan.
No, my days of deciphering pages of "fairy tales" scribbled in pencil, in an exercise book, are behind me now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
HBL8WKV8fFBRUvBRjtUYYeoD=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Hazel Smith
1 hour ago
First off - the first image is a painting. 2nd. HOW are they going to afford that? Don't you need a down payment??? Are you renting, not buying? This is outrageous and I find it very hard to believe.

FNCmedZV4BkgiJAre6WmqVgQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Eric
1 hour ago
Everyone check for your wallets.

Kathy, what is wrong with you?

HB28Pkn_AJ2LcbqkfBNvWksg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kathy McDonald
1 hour ago (edited)
I would love to donate a piece or two of handmade silver jewelry (in a medieval theme), possibly with amethyst , to be auctioned for funding and I will ship remotely to the winner. I have done this in the past for other projects and it went over well. The whole endeavour sounds just wonderful.

Hide reply

EOC3EtD00Of7RFKvzhcJyCww=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
43 minutes ago
That is kind and generous. Thank you Kathy.
emoji_u1f618.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Gosh, looking at the location it seems most unsuitable for a large noisy festival. And there is virtually no space for parking.

Reactions: 22
Omg, soon Stephanie will use kickstart, too to fund another project. Because it's not charity since you receive a postcard with her dad's art.
Would she just sell a postcard she could ask 3 Euro for it, but if she offers it as a gimmick for a donation to a funding she will have superfans pay 10 Euros for it. Nice!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
hb8IVUDoAGZfOobNq0_7aC0a=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Alex W
1 hour ago
Beautiful chateau….but that business plan sounds a little off (OK, maybe not a little but really waaaay off)! Is anyone else laughing out loud or laughing on the inside?

Hide 3 replies

FNCmedZV4BkgiJAre6WmqVgQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Eric
1 hour ago
Thanks for saying it out loud.

IhvmL2MUJt8t8UvJmHlLEnUw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

G. Tepper
1 hour ago
Very risky indeed…they already offer one third of the main events to be online?

IhvmL2MUJt8t8UvJmHlLEnUw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

G. Tepper
5 minutes ago
On January 23 we will know if it burns or glows

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe Kathy has a few spare amethysts lying around that would save the Duchess chasing the Prince for his crown? She could cut out the middleman and save us the whole sorry mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh. A new thread. Thanks @MojoDublin didn't know something I blabbered out became the thread title. I am honoured, although I was worried when people were mentioning me.
Happy Hanukkah, to those who celebrate.
In my little Protestant corner, I celebrated the 1st Sunday of Advent with Danish Rice Pudding. My brother and cousin came over.
Risengrød.jpg

Not gourmet, but hearty and comforting... ☺

@Marty McFly 9 I pressed (y) because as an achivist, I'll have to watch and store all of the Chateau Diaries shenanigans... 😏

Good night all. Will be checking Sillymar & Titiyana's train wreck tomorrow. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.