Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
So, what has happened to Ollie? Did he leave his brain at home with the Islam-loving gorgeous strange wife (who is definitely cheating) ? He seems utterly dim. I cannot remember him being that annoying before. No gentleman throws shade like he did in the kitchen at Stephanie's boy. Why does Nati look less happy? Is Tess making it clear for her that she is punching? Is the handsome and wise Ann Marie realising his star potential mirrored in Dan's eyes and keeping his options open? Ann Marie has ALL the testosterone in the Chateau at present, the other people with penises are blessed with qualities of ladies. What on earth is the despicable Trotter boy doing there, please lock him in the tower. And no, I am not homophobic. I am Trotterphobic. I did have to watch young Phillip...hm, pledging :rolleyes:. Used to pledge myself before I finally got to use the real thing. He needs to learn how to dress. His granny fetishes are odd. Stephanie should be banned outside her chambers before dressed. I hate it when Tattlers start going on about "Phil and Angelina", come on haters, isn't our hate reserved ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why is Stephanie really celebrating Thanksgiving? It must be to please her American Patreons and fans?
Spot on. This is also the reason she got Tess Hoffman back into her good graces, to help play on the American sentiments.

They both left for London the following morning

It was filmed 2 weeks ago 😈
Nope. Filmed on the day before Thanksgiving, on Wednesday.

I love Dan and Annalise but my ESPN is telling me something ain't right. Annalise appears sad to me. I hope if this IS just a rough patch that they get thru it. I think she is a catch. And Dan has many good attributes as well. But I love them TOGETHER.
Annalise is much more involved with the other British expats living in the area than Dan is and so she's getting her information from a more diverse source. Many Brits around SJ's HMN do not exactly like the charlataine so perhaps Annalise has been warned off a bit? It makes perfect sense for her to keep a bit of distance between her husbands employer and her personal life. It might be causing some friction in her marriage, but in the long run it will keep them out of too much trouble.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Old Brenda kicked me out of her fangirl FB page for commenting under one of her homophobic rants about him. I just could not take it anymore so I commented depression is a serious situation (this is when MP broke up with the boyfriend) and should not be taken lightly. I have a gay son and a gay brother, and both have suffered from depression at times for the way they are treated in today's society. I also have a dear friend who even though was deployed 5 times, was given horrible grief by Army pals for being gay. A few soldiers raped her in order to take the "gay" out of her. She tried to commit suicide over it the situation was so bad. Luckily she received professional help and is happily retired from the service after 30 years with a wonderful wife.
I truly believe MP was not making some kind of money grab with his "confession video" but was first upset by the TV show cancel, then SJ threw him to the curb for snotty, so he then went looking for love and was dumped. It left him really hurting. As far as the job, (the not working situation), I believe HIS family also has money, not just Billy's wife. His father may not look it, but MP had piano lessons and is much more cultured than old Phil's could ever be. He is spoiled from it and maybe some could speculate has a substance problem...but then again, most people self-medicate instead of seeking help for depression.

Sorry for the long-winded post. And, again, I'm not sure what prompted him to make that video, but I do believe he was truly hurting.

And...finally...the Pilgrims shared a meal with the Indians...many, many times. The Pilgrims moved her to escape British religious prosecution. So, yes, it is weird the Brits now want to celebrate Thanksgiving. The 4th of July is a whole other farce of a situation.
I'm afraid I cannot agree with your opinion of Trotter.
I think he has been thoroughly indulged by his family, who have consistently bailed him out of trouble and made excuses for his appalling behaviour. I find it hard to reconcile your view that the Pethericks must have had money because MP had piano lessons. My parents were far from well off, but I had piano , violin and dance lessons. My sister had similar opportunities. The reason we had these privileges were not because my family were affluent - far from it. We had them because my dad worked long hours and our parents sacrificed a lot for us. My father gave up smoking for more than a year to be able to send me on a Guide trip to Switzerland.
Petherick believes that he is entitled to pursue a hedonistic lifestyle. I don't for a moment believe that he was hurting, other than perhaps his pride . He has a very unpleasant side to his character, which we have seen on many occasions in the vlogs. I can only imagine that if this is what we are allowed to see, what is he like off camera?
Each to their own, but putting his sexuality firmly to one side, I think that he is one of the most objectionable charactersin the chateau verse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Well, we all knew something was off about Tatyana ... and that Selmar is an airhead .... two 50 year olds with no common sense. It's like they are blood relative of Stephanie & Philip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Oh but his wife is WAY prettier than Steph. I don’t think she has anything to worry about.
It’s not about having to worry, it’s about the total lack of decency and respect for other peoples feelings, coming from the one who is supposed to be spreading love and laughter. The only one laughing and loving (strictly herself) is SJ. Without even seeing the patron video I can narrow down her motives for talking merchandise with Oliver: she knows how he comes across on screen and has even read here how much we all like the guy. That has turned him instantly into the money making machine she’s so greedily keen on.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
1637981579039.png
Connect the dots........

- Teabag heads to Paris on the pretense of meeting a volunteer whose services aren't needed
- Teabag 'suddenly' reappears in SJ's vlog as they enjoy a romantic 3some in Paris
- Other than finishing the cottage stone walk way, there's been little if any work at Billy and Gwen's chateau and seems no winter project(s) planned
- Billy and Gwen move into the smaller guest cottage on the pretense that it's better for family life (which is true), but the underlying reason is they're selling the Chateau and want it pristine for viewings and sale
- no need for Teabag to finish the cottage now, so
- Teabag heads to Shitoo la Lande for Thanksgiving and mentions he's staying through December (no Christmas in the cottage this year)
- Phil drives Teabag (10+ hours return) to the shitoo. The shitoo is empty but Phil stays in the room which Teabag painted and curiously where Teabag's 'stolen design' is framed and hanging on the wall
- Oli 'suddenly' reappears in SJ's vlog and they announce the launch of shitoo merch in '22
- at the same time Billy and Gwen tour a decrepit, defunct shithole that they want to purchase (have likely already purchased)
- next Teabag will be introduced as the 'Head of Design' at the shitoo

While It will be fun to watch Squirrelboy, Teabag and Oli vie for SJ's attention....none of this is by chance.....people enjoy watching a car crash.....and like a bad soap opera, it's a deliberately scripted scheme to drive viewership and income. SJ's pretends to be a helpless, ditzy damsel in distress, but she's not stupid and thrives on chaos and enjoys machiavellian people games. Suspect that's why SJ has no female friends - she is the classic 'mean girl'.

• Heart

Elisabeth

BJJ is digging his own grave if you ask me. The audacity saying ‘I live in France’ without acknowledging the owners or his position there is beyond me. He brings nothing to the table, he can’t even set it properly. He’s becoming an very ugly version of himself. The arrogance and ‘I know it all’ behaviour have been there from the start but are now taking over and there is nothing else left. He should be of age now that selfevaluation is possible but I guess the arrogance won’t let him. He also 100% is a pleaser (there should be a picture of him next to the word in the dictionary) and I find his sucking up behaviour nausiating.
Aren’t people at the chateau seeing him for what he is? I could smell it from miles away.

Reactions: 36

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So not impressed. With all the possible props lying around in the HMN he could have made something much more outstanding and special, but as usual the approach is minimal effort to get maximal gain. I'm sure her grannies will be keen to follow SquirrelBoy, but he will remain the laughingstock for everybody else.
It's going to be even harder for SJ to keep a straight timeline and narrative hiding her lies if he is filming regularly now too.

• Heart
What a shit video...When I joined her Patreon she promised extra footage...stupid me thought she meant extra footage of reno and restoration. I don't give a flying f**k about their new travel vlog or the merchandise she's going to be selling...She's so friggin' money hungry that it makes me sick. ....and all their faffing about with the stupid car in the beginning then all the loud music....I should have known better than to watch that crap.

Sorry I'm so crabby right now. I always get this way around Christmas time.

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
OMG BJJ - seriously how long did it take to do your hair!
I mean the guy can't cook, has never hosted or paid for a dinner party. What a joke!

His video reminds me of Pippa Middleton's book "Celebrations", which included helpful tips such as cutting a whole chicken before serving, using plates and providing napkins. I mean I love Pippa (she is living my life, unfortunately a mix up at dispatch) but you have to read her book!

I am so angry with Petherick - I blame him for creating a vaccum for BJJ to fill, and creating a monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

T Rex

VIP Member
Can you imagine, floating off to whatever- ever-land, whilst your employees freeze to death? What a c-u-n-t. And I don't use the c-word lightly.
Fanny reached into her pocket, and realized, she no longer had any f%^&s to give. The world revolves around Fanny. Meanwhile, back at the Shitoo, the "help" is fighting over Fanny's electric blanket, and Amaury, having seen Dan's exceptionally warm & cozy kitchen, offers to live with him in exchange for room and board- "Please, bro, I am begging you- I'll even finish your studio for you. I'll leave Nati at this point- just give me a hot shower, a warm bed, and some good food!" In true form, Fanny's CLL merch will consist of hot water bottles- the residents can buy them at price.

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
CLEARING THE GRAND SALON!!!
Premiered Nov 23, 2021
Comments...

Custard Cream
9 hours ago
Can I ask does anyone else consider the lime render, windows and doors that needs replacing as structural and a bigger priority than the panelling? Also, the heating needs sorting, it must be so cold, damp and mouldy in there.

Pebbles Miller
3 hours ago
It seems madness . The rotting windows and lack of heat and no actual working fireplace. Im beginning to doubt some of these projects despite being a huge fan. And now i see that the room is really not one that looks as if panelling of that nature really belongs. I would spend money on heat and a kitchen above all else. And the garden as that is my passion

Denie Reynolds
19 hours ago
What’s happening to Matty? She appears sad :( for some reason. Has anybody noticed it? I love her and hope someone hasn’t broken her heart.

Pebbles Miller
4 hours ago
Whos Matty? Do you mean Matt the digger man?

Denie Reynolds
1 hour ago
@Pebbles Miller no her house manager

Custard Cream
1 day ago
I have a couple of questions; is the panelling the correct period for the property and is this classed as renovation so paid for by Patreon? I’m just a bit concerned that aesthetics seem to be taking over from making the building structurally sound

The Chateau Diaries
23 hours ago
Hello! We’re very lucky because the chateau is already structurally sound (touch wood!) with the exception of the terrace which has planned building work. So my patrons and I can focus on bringing the beauty back to Lalande - the gardens, decoration, panelling, heating, etc. As for the period, the chateau was built between the 15th and 19th centuries, so anything spanning those periods are technically correct for the chateau. Lalande is a chateau that has been changed by each generation and it’s that diversity and eclecticism that I love ❤
In regard to the comment above, 👆
we have a reply ...

Custard Cream

22 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries thanks Ollie, but we will have to agree to disagree on this matter, the panelling is not renovation it’s furniture as it can be removed, I hope that Stephanie has checked with her Patreons that they are OK with using their money in this way instead of addressing the rendering, windows and heating

• Haha
  • Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Did she just left a few days after Dan got back home?? or is it old footage from her last trip...and if her trip was recent..why do they always go seperate..i dont want to sugest things but i find it weird..
Perhaps they need a break from each other to see their own friends/family ?
A good relationship can survive not bring joined at the hip. I would never want a suffocating sort of relationship where you had to do everything together. Once a year I visit my family in the US and Canada, my other half visits his family in Asia at the same time. Our duties are done and we holiday together the rest of the time. We both have different hobbies and different sets of friends as, well as mutual ones. It's not a problem.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
If he wanted to buy a château with Gwen's money he'd buy one ... explains why they need Patreon and GoFundMe money ...

View attachment 889792
Someone Random

il y a 14 heures

Huge, but definitely doesn’t have the style of a chateau. Maybe more a little more attractive, options for sale ?

View attachment 889793

The Pethericks
il y a 14 heures

If i wanted another chateau i’d buy one, this isn’t a chateau and is perfect for our plans!
What a jerk response….sometimes Billy just needs to keep his mouth shut. He could have responded a little more tactfully. Billy…if you can buy another property, why do you let MPK beg for money on Patreon to renovate Gwen’s gardeners cottage? Why not just fund it yourself?

• Heart

Silascat

Did anyone notice Ollie giving shade when Phillip walked into the kitchen in his Thanksgiving outfit? . Did anyone else notice that Phillip did not tag Stephanie around in the chapel, in the kitchen and in the grand salon. It was like she made up a task for him to do (table setting) so he would be too busy to interact with other people in the house. Phillip's days are numbered. She's embarrassed of Phillip and having Ollie there makes it painfully obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart