Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Marie left ages ago to set up her own flower studio in Yorkshire. She always planned to go back to the uk. What makes you think it’s sudden?
She was talking about Lalande on the 23rd and by the 25th she’s left. I don’t follow her that much and her post just came up on my Instagram so I went to see what she was up to. Last time I looked she was really set and happy in the chateau with her own studio. Just wondered if there had been a fall out

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Green Fairy

VIP Member
its the next sceem...to rip the grandparents off..they are at an age that help must be needed..so they sell their place..also the chateau is sold with gites and some almost finished gites..so they think they will make a huge profit...the monestry is cheap..probably been a school..lotts to be done to make it habitable..for the whole bunch..its not a sideproject..if i want to buy a project i dont take my grandparents with me do i? unless they are involved..mark my words..Begmania is for sale in the near future...and the grandparents house too...They cannot afford the place..its not making a profit.for them all to live off....its not possible..and then their lifestyles..spending thousands of euros on crap..And why is he so keen to keep the place and the cellars locked...because they already bought it??? I have a feeling the bank is on their heels...
That makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 1