Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that we (U.S.) are celebrating our freedom from the Brits.
that's the 4th of July. Thanksgiving was to thank the natives for showing how to grow and cook the food (the harvest), but yes its bazaar that she thinks they should celebrate it. She should have a harvest festival celebration and take the harvest into her chapel and have a church service to bless the crops and then take food boxes to the needy in the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
so she filmed a thanksgiving party ..probablty filmed 4 weeks ago...she says she is not at home...so the footage is a setup..i am not surprised...

Reactions: 23
Thanksgiving was to thank the natives for showing how to grow and cook the food (the harvest).
George Washington proclaimed a day of thanksgiving on Oct 3, 1789 and pointed to the fact that it is a duty to “acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor.”
The rest is folklore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Watching Angelina ... How do these people keep such beautiful nails when doing DIY work ?

Reactions: 8
Actually forgot and left the caps lock on! Sorreeeeee! Hope ypur ears have recovered! Lol

Reactions: 11
SJ just had a meeting with Tracing Oliver about meeting deadlines but you can not get your Thanksgiving show out on time. NO I will never watch Snorty’s show!

Reactions: 18
Thank you @Jeeves. After Dan's delay, I wondered. Are things not going well???

Percy has already commented.

Percy Attfield
16 minutes ago
Enjoy the fire and visit. Will enjoy your thanksgiving video tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
I think this is the other brother - Justin? I wonder why the grandparents went with them - maybe Billy wants them to buy in to this project?
That sounds about right I think . I wonder too, like what could they be wanting to do with the place, it will cost them a ton of money to renovate for anything. Maybe they could renovate and all live there and just rent out the chateau as well plus rental units in this big place? It must be a good deal if they are looking into it.

Reactions: 3
OH wow! That was one awkward opening!
He looks to me like he's trying to be the next Nicolas Fairbum--another amateur pretending to be an expert? Except, Nicolas has a better taste and style. And what's up with him talking too fast? He sounded like Woody Woodpecker especially close to the end. Nervous much?

Also, that table setting reminds me of Brenda G's Halloween table!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
They wanted to climb the property ladder when they bought the shack. Surprisingly they they wanted to take a step down.

Reactions: 8
My guess is Squirrelboy will use his crayons to scribble patreon names on the back of the panelling.

Reactions: 14
I'd love to know the thought process of Billy and Gwen. How are they even going to begin renovating something as gargantuan as what they looked at today ... Even converting it to a nursing home .... When they haven't even finished the chateau! And they moved out of the chateau to make use of the chateau for guests... I do wonder if they plan on selling the chateau eventually? But the parents have already spent so much energy on their cottage.... I can t imagine putting new e ergyy into a new building and that old building is in much worse shape than the chateau and lacks any warmth whatsoever since it was an institution.

Let's not forgot MPK cottage..... You'd think a 37 yr old would be dying to have his own personal space that the cottage would offer him and yet... Standstill.

Reactions: 15
Professional cleaners darling - professional cleaners are a must. And like our dear chatalaine, SJ, I find random volunteers to do all the cooking, table-scapping, cleanup and dishwashing.

Reactions: 7
its the next sceem...to rip the grandparents off..they are at an age that help must be needed..so they sell their place..also the chateau is sold with gites and some almost finished gites..so they think they will make a huge profit...the monestry is cheap..probably been a school..lotts to be done to make it habitable..for the whole bunch..its not a sideproject..if i want to buy a project i dont take my grandparents with me do i? unless they are involved..mark my words..Begmania is for sale in the near future...and the grandparents house too...They cannot afford the place..its not making a profit.for them all to live off....its not possible..and then their lifestyles..spending thousands of euros on crap..And why is he so keen to keep the place and the cellars locked...because they already bought it??? I have a feeling the bank is on their heels...

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Well,I'm afraid Joan was right about that...

Reactions: 6
Whenever I accidentally open a chateau video, my mind goes this just to save my heart and whatever is left of my sanity

Reactions: 7
I wish to hell that BJJ and Nicholas Fairford would both just run off into the sunset together, Both are naff poseurs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.