Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how, just HOW, does she have such awful taste in clothing/accessories?

is it on purpose to give us something to talk about rather than focus on her schemes?

it feels like the only thing organic in Lalaland is the death that regularly occurs
I am suspicious how come you are VIP and do not see through her sham hmmm ;)
of course it is for show for grannies to send some funds for poor steffy to afford some proper clothes, poor her she has to wear some 5 euro second hand stuff from salvation army (lets all pretend that we do not know about the everythingelseluxury she already owns or subsequently buys)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nobody asked but I am just watching Chateau DIY. SJ has paid 4000 euros for that wallpaper in the entrance hall. And then she is hanging it herself. I cannot believe the amount of money being spent on just the wallpaper... it is beyond ridiculous. This money would never be recouped on a sale and although fashionable right now, that is going to look dated within 5 years.
I can only assume she hung it herself so that it could be filmed for the tv, but what a hash she made of it! It just goes to show how little she values the money she gets from Patreon, she wasn’t bothered about bodging it because she didn’t pay for it, I was flabbergasted

• Heart
Reactions: 15
GUYS LISTEN, I have this strong feeling idk if i'm right or wrong but i think the collaboration is either by julie montagu or that male version of marie (i don't remember his name).
Even my first thought was julie Montagu. Probably collaboration on the tours of historical buildings .. Who is the male version of Marie?

Does anyone think Oliver is getting a divorce.. I dunno when Stephane mentioned he is moving her tone changed.. Just a really wild guess

• Wow
Reactions: 12
. She will also have been able to claim Covid relief payments from the government for the periods she was not allowed to rent it out. I
Better : She will have been able to claim the same Covid relief payments from the FRENCH governement too (for Lalande) !!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
OMG They really have a live-in cleaning lady ? And they cry poverty (remember the first vlog : she needed people's money to put "some food on the table" !! :mad:
Yes, an older black lady who lives in a tiny tiny room behind the kitchen. She's been with the Jarvis family forever. Of course the whole poverty-cry-thing is a scam, but even her biggest fans know this. Still, they keep giving. It's madness really.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Even my first thought was julie Montagu. Probably collaboration on the tours of historical buildings .. Who is the male version of Marie?

Do you think Oliver is getting a divorce.. I dunno when Stephane mentioned he is moving her tone changed.. Just a really wild guess
I just remembered his name was Nicholas Fairford (I search on YouTube Nicholas interiors lol), but I think if my guts we're right, I think she would interview Julie her being an American in the British aristocrat/nobility and have a brief tour on Mapperton or you mentioned tours on historical buildings. I don't think oliver has a problem with his marriage but personally I hope they don't have any problems in their marriage, as their children will also suffer from this also and I don't want or. even wish that would happen as myself my parents was separated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Nobody asked but I am just watching Chateau DIY. SJ has paid 4000 euros for that wallpaper in the entrance hall. And then she is hanging it herself. I cannot believe the amount of money being spent on just the wallpaper... it is beyond ridiculous. This money would never be recouped on a sale and although fashionable right now, that is going to look dated within 5 years.
It is atrocious now!

• Heart
I gave that Q&A 4 minutes on double speed. Sorry. Even The Hunger Games were broadcasted in Panem with better quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am suspicious how come you are VIP and do not see through her sham hmmm ;)
of course it is for show for grannies to send some funds for poor steffy to afford some proper clothes, poor her she has to wear some 5 euro second hand stuff from salvation army (lets all pretend that we do not know about the everythingelseluxury she already owns or subsequently buys)
mmm 🤔 @sandro37
With the greatest respect ✊

there is a loss of dialect here
@Bored Mermaid CC is ONE of the finest agents
( and YOU started agent status )

EvER …. An observation - lost in translation…. It was with irony her post …. We are all aware of SSB shite taste 👅 in clothes 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nope, the money goes straight to SJ if it's booked through airbnb. IJ uses a different agent and hardly ever rents out the place.

Nope, it's the live in cleaning lady, who is tucked away in a tiny room behind the kitchen, more like the garage.

She uses a company that takes care of the cleaning and bedding etc.
Sounds like, once again, SJ is paying someone who ends up being a lump ( the housekeeper) and isn't doing their job- i.e. Selmar, BJJ, the terrace guys ( supposedly). Reviews complained about the filth and lack of necessary supplies like toilet paper even!!! At both rentals.

SJ is a dirty bird.
( isn't that from a movie????? MISERY???? )

This is only still discussed here on tattle. In real life, everybody knows they are together and nobody is questioning their relationship. To be fully honest: there's also broad consensus that it is not going to last and will end badly for Snort Snorts.
I hope so. But after Tuesdays video I felt that if Snorts ends it ( maybe falls in love with a guy like he should.... He would want an old guy) SJ would fall apart. Like have to stay in bed for days instead of just until noon. It is like she cannot make a decision without getting that idiot's o.k. or opinion first. And he is clueless....about fashion, makeup, hair, furniture, building, work, editing...I mean what does he know his to do except carry women's purses?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wasn't Oliver's wife a famous convert to Islam who wore the full burkaj and was a supporter of the Islamic State? I posted this question many months ago on YouTube and never got an answer. His wife is much prettier version of Stephanie, she was going to be in the new series - how Stephanie could allow that to happen I don't know. When they have been in the same videos Stephanie looks like an ugly duckling in comparison.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Trying to catch up!!!!
Thanks Mojo for the Patreon video....just started and she us pushing up her sleeves CONTINUOUSLY AGAIN!!!!!
Her hair is tit!!!! Get to a salon while you are showing your boy toy the town!!!
And the London pad is falling down apparently.
Why didn't FRK notice "a damp" issue when she was there several months ago???
O.k. back to catching up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's another AirBnB income source. Her lovely seaside villa at 223 Park Lane, Southbroome, South Africa!
Almost all booked for the southern hemisphere summer (or already booked for her own winter vacation).

Oh wow, I didn't realize she had two Airbnb's. So ,does Isabel look after it during the high summer season? An entire house for £130/night??? Isn't that $200 US dollars? That's amazing?!? .

Reactions: 6
Yeah well, Bruce Jenner was married 3 times and has Children with his Exs. Now he is Caitlyn Jenner who still has his penis and was voted Glamours women of the year in 2015 so nothing surprises me
Did he/she not have surgery? Okay, this is the part my brain can't grasp, he/she certainly can afford the surgery.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, just read the reviews! 😆

Heads up to anyone thinking of booking the place, on several occasions it was dirty, didn't have toilet paper and the walls were damp.

Shame, because the location is stunning.
Well, with a 4.6 rating out of 5, I'd say not to shabby, to be fair

Reactions: 5
Trying to catch up!!!!
Thanks Mojo for the Patreon video....just started and she us pushing up her sleeves CONTINUOUSLY AGAIN!!!!!
Her hair is tit!!!! Get to a salon while you are showing your boy toy the town!!!
And the London pad is falling down apparently.
Why didn't FRK notice "a damp" issue when she was there several months ago???
O.k. back to catching up!
FRK got sick staying there, probably mold. FRK mentioned she got ill the time prior also.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Thanksgiving from Manor & Maker
Oct 10, 2021
Comments....

Angela Torlop
2 days ago
are you guys going to be setting up a Patreon account too? I can't wait to get a look around that gorgeous looking chateau I see peeking in the background

Manor and Maker
Manor and Maker

2 days ago
Thanks for the interest! No Patreon for now, I don't think we have the capacity to produce a product for it yet. YouTube is free on both ends, so there is less obligation and commitment for now.
Happy Thanksgiving from Grabber & Faker

That's not nice, is it? Angela Trollop the nosy parker wants to have a good nose around your place. Better open the doors soon! If she was standing at the gate you wouldn't ignore her, would you? Everyone wants to see what your doing and what you've got ... that is what YT is all about, isn't it? Making a plonker out of oneself for money ... :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.