Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only started renting out her London flat a couple of years ago. She did used to rent out her mother's house in South Africa, as did IJ herself, they had separate agents for it and when it was rented out through her agent SJ could keep the money. She made more from that than IJ ever did. There were never any savings and most certainly not from any singing career: she never sang professionally and sure as hell did not make any money with it either. I would also very much doubt there was left over inheritance, because she never has left over money. Basically, what she lived on before YouTube and Patreon was whatever people gave her, so the only difference with the current income is that there are a lot more people chipping in and they are relatives nor friends. Her lifestyle is pretty much the same though.
Please forgive me my short memory..... Doesn't SJ (in a sort of "how I bought a chateau at 29" vlog) say that she and Nic both sold their London flats in order to purchase the chateau? Did she have more than one?

Reactions: 4
Initially I found SJ mentioning not hiring more staff in case funds dry up appropriate. Then my brain fully functioned and you realize how much money this chick has (prior to videos) and it does sicken me that she won’t use her own money to fix her own home/business. She even threw paper bag head under the bus, he doesn’t want to know problems, just sends money. Best bit was Snorty droning on about his room and she corrected him Nic’s old room that you are using to edit in. Clear power statement. When squirrel breath talked about his acting career I thought she would never get the camera back. Go see who is at the door little boy SJ can handle the live without you!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s an AFffuckedit abbreviation of what hoglite thinks upperclass British accent is - it’s single white female terroritry

on him its a red 🚨 that a jumped up prig thinks they have made it

and off him it’s an affront to those of us who do enunciate… in our own local dialect

seems he’s ashamed to be from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 …. He’d rather aspire to sound British

the shame is all his…. And god love his family and THEIR heritage - apparently he’s ashamed of how they sound .

one shag and goodbye 👋 Netherlands 🇳🇱
Don't want to snortfend but I do understand him.When speaking a foreign language I prefer to lose my English accent.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I gave that Q&A 4 minutes on double speed. Sorry. Even The Hunger Games were broadcasted in Panem with better quality.
I lasted 30 seconds.. then was out.

Can someone please summarise what was said because my mental health can't take listening to her at the moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Please forgive me my short memory..... Doesn't SJ (in a sort of "how I bought a chateau at 29" vlog) say that she and Nic both sold their London flats in order to purchase the chateau? Did she have more than one?
Yes, here is the list as I remember it from reading here ( anyone please feel free to correct or add ) : she sold a flat, her parents gave her her inheritance early to buy the chateau, at some point she bought another flat or inherited it or inherited money to pay for buying it, her mom has a home in the UK, her "brother" Gerry has a home in the UK (that she will likely inherit), her mom has a home in South Africa, her mom lives in Percy's home in South Africa (likely a pre-nup and Isobel will not inherit it if Percy dies first).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Madam has been on Chateau DIY today. This will be a surprise to you all but she messed up the wallpaper in the entrance hall 🤣🤣
Just watching it in my hotel. Opening sequence in her nightie dress?
Looks absolutely terrible! She is also decorating in her white dolly dress. The cameraman did a good job of avoiding an underwear shot.
The whole series is awful to be honest. It isn't the same anymore 😕

😈😈🔥😈😈

title thread 🧵 author ✍ @Seeingitasitis

Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

that’s
a Paul Hollywood hand shake 😂
Perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Caught out with another lie. Christie's couldn't work late to finish vignette number four.... Ha ha she told us before, they had to leave to get their flight.
EXACTLY. As Clara tells us all the time," it is all smoke and mirrors" and this Patreon video proved it without a shadow of doubt.
She is a liar.
Plain and simple.
The loo is never gonna be finished, or the terrace, or the lake or the chapel..nothing that the Patreon was started for in the first place.
The Patreons do not care.
Nor does StephanMe.

• Heart
I could never sit down to meals with complete strangers every night. I am too introverted. I was speaking to a B&B owner once who said the job was burning him out. There was never a "day off." Then again, he and his husband did all the work themselves.
she doesn't do it either, she is supposed to do it 2x a week but she arrives late and leaves early or she is not there whatsoever and lets everyone else to deal with it, and she doesn't even care that she is missing her presence to her VIP patreons

I haven't watched this channel in about a year and decided to see what's happening.....I was shocked to see her appearance!!....the skin on her face looks super thin and sooooo many wrinkles and her hair is a complete mess.....did something happen to her?
wait until she returns from London trip ;)

mmm 🤔 @sandro37
With the greatest respect ✊

there is a loss of dialect here
@Bored Mermaid CC is ONE of the finest agents
( and YOU started agent status )

EvER …. An observation - lost in translation…. It was with irony her post …. We are all aware of SSB shite taste 👅 in clothes 😈
it was meant to be funny, sorry if it didn't translate well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
GUYS LISTEN, I have this strong feeling idk if i'm right or wrong but i think the collaboration is either by julie montagu or that male version of marie (i don't remember his name).
Oh tit! Julie AND SJ TOGETHER????? It would be like drinking 3 double expressos plus a snort of cocaine for the poor viewers!!!! Julie makes me a nervous wreck watching her!!!! OMG😵😵😵😵😵

Even my first thought was julie Montagu. Probably collaboration on the tours of historical buildings .. Who is the male version of Marie?

Does anyone think Oliver is getting a divorce.. I dunno when Stephane mentioned he is moving her tone changed.. Just a really wild guess
Well I would feel for Ollie and wife if a divorce did happen. But SJ likes effeminate men...and Potty, Ollie, Mason ( o.k. he was just STRANGE!) And poodle boy are all effeminate.... So I would rather see SJ with Ollie. At least they have a very good funny rapport and Ollie may have more brain cells than Snorts.

tssss, ask me…
O.k. I am asking you. Lol. What say you??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
there is one theory I have, it comes down to 2 factors - 1 . Steffy never does something that wouldn't benefit her or wouldn't pt her in a good light
2 . the timeline of Anne Marie and Nutty becoming a couple

I was wondering why she was so careful to bring the best furniture, to furnish the whole place including the dishwasher

so the theory is about the apartment for Nutty, to me,
A) it somehow seems that Sj knew that they are together and that AM has an intention to move there way before she started to build the apparent for her lovely loyal helper Nutty
or B) was it to persuade AM to move there permanently and as a gift offering, he got a fancy place to stay with the concubine included?

theory continues:

she is so fed up with the gardener (he is using her property and basically her whole amusement asylum as a backdrop of his videos and he is even better at it than SJ) but she lets him be because they get more done together with AM and it is also for AM to feel good that there is this amazing friendship he has there already ....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh wow, I didn't realize she had two Airbnb's. So ,does Isabel look after it during the high summer season? An entire house for £130/night??? Isn't that $200 US dollars? That's amazing?!? .
But it may be a dump. A dirty dump. You may rather sleep on the beach. Does have a good location!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What do you mean by you've been replaced???...You'll forever be M...o_O
Daniel Craig (woof) the little bollix had producer rank on the movie 🎥 spectre - decided the story line was to kill M off replace with a male ….

dosent bother me- as I’m back to haunt him …😂😂
Thanks bud 💯✊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh wow, I didn't realize she had two Airbnb's. So ,does Isabel look after it during the high summer season? An entire house for £130/night??? Isn't that $200 US dollars? That's amazing?!? .
That’s still almost £48,000/year. Factor in seasonal price changes. Cleaning and maintenance fees are separate. So that’s her gross income from that villa alone. She charges more for her London flat but must pay more overhead for property management.

Who knows how much she really rakes in per year from all her revenue sources?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wasn't Oliver's wife a famous convert to Islam who wore the full burkaj and was a supporter of the Islamic State? I posted this question many months ago on YouTube and never got an answer. His wife is much prettier version of Stephanie, she was going to be in the new series - how Stephanie could allow that to happen I don't know. When they have been in the same videos Stephanie looks like an ugly duckling in comparison.
if you go back in threads maybe 5/6 or so we found the articles and the whole saga about her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't want to snortfend but I do understand him.When speaking a foreign language I prefer to lose my English accent.
I adore local dialect
Particularly British - Birmingham accents totally do it for me - same with welsh accent and I love me a south end Londoner ….

his is an affliction - and deeply troubling that SSB hadent grabbed the little scrote and directly said to him

stay yourself it’s Your identity ….

only proves he’s another accessory
Plain and simple

Like tiles
Lay them right - first time
And you’ll walk on them for life

When you feel you have to affect a completely different dialect to where you were born and raised - is the sign of massive insecurities

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.