Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
:unsure:
🍸 I thought I'd never catch up! Puh. This is more exhausting than stocks & shares (not). It appears it is all happening here! And my lovely Sweetface going prissy on you all too😄 Well, Ourfart, I agree totally. The man left. It was on the cards. He moved, she stood still, things changed. It might be the best thing for her, it will make her take some action too. But heartbroken, no doubt. I have noticed she looked less than happy to be filmed for a while. When Stephanie interviewed her long time ago, her love for Dan was set in stone. Talking about taking action, never heard Dullmar (remember?) talk so eloquently! Well done him, if you write doormat on your forehead you do get treated like one.
Agree with Rory, his time was up. He was slow, he was dull, his Tango probably made Nati feel sick! Cultural appropriation , if he starts Morris dancing around me I'll attack him verbally too! 😄 So motivation...well as usual I think people are motivated by 1. greed 2. insecurity. Nati fights for her place. She has travelled the world alone, she has been abused by a previous partner, nobody stands between her and what she wants. I don't think for a minute she wanted Selmar.
But her romance to the handsome AnnMarie might just have taken flight in Versailles due to the horrible argument with Tatiana (she's a viper) and Selmar (he is kind). She probably cried in AnnMarie's arms and he felt protective and enchanted and made their love have an intense start. I think Nati looked at her job at Lalande as her big chance. And she was right! When she kicks downwards she probably do so out of pure insecurity left from her past. By Argentinian standards she is not a hottie, just ordinary.
So I guess Trotter is in rehab? I am sad to say, I stand by my assessment of him long time ago. I don't believe his road is to success, I can just see him wasting his life. Though I would be happy to be proven wrong. I am never wishing for other people's misfortunes. So is Dan doing a bit of how's your father with Dana? Perhaps, but my money was on the russian/cypriot woman...she looked like she was creaming around him (yes, smack me Sweetface, I asked for that one)
As you all know, I have always stood firm in that Phillip is a nice and decent young man. Again, proved right. He went to the caravan and looked after Selmar & Viper. He is a good guy, and no matter how unattractive you all feel he is, he will be the consort. He said so himself, words can't hurt him, he's been terribly bullied before. I love how he is "starring" in his little musical, hah ha, let him have his moments. He ain't mr. perfect, but he is Stephanie's mr. Right. And they do have sex. Probably even loudly and with snorting.
Right, I've made up for lost time now. To all newbies, allow me to introduce myself, I am a VIP Tattler, a man in the mid life crisis, celebrated my 50th birthay recently by firstly running 20k, then doing 5 x120kg bench press (been a goal! My son can now try to catch up with daddy, not happening for a while!) , and then partying like there was no tomorrow. 🥂That party cost a bomb, so hence I am rather busy at work these days...and no, I am not Stephanie's accountant, her money is spare change in my line of business. For those of you that think she is on the brink of buying a palazzo on the grande canale in Venezia, forget it. She does not have that sort of money. She will have to con a lot of American grannies to get there.
That "party" she had was very embarrasing by the way, a few vloggers shoving their phones in each other's faces. Not a party. My wife and I both cringed watching it. The Egyptian came out best from it. As some have pointed out, no style what SO ever. I have a good friend with palazzo and old money in Venezia, and I never visit during this time of year. Horrible. Whilst on my soap box here, long live Zelensky and the Ukraine, the war is insane. Be safe everyone, Putin is a C U next Tuesday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

Albee

VIP Member
I can imagine them sitting up all night deleting comments and strategising all day today on how to contain this leak. That Patreon video is going to be mighty interesting.

Unfortunately for Stephanie Jarvis more and more people are coming out of the woodwork not only here but also on other platforms. Stephanie Jarvis is losing her grip on the narrative. Tikk Tokk🕰🕰

I wouldn’t like to be in Natalia Olivero’s shoes today.

I listened to Selma’s video and must say it is his best video yet. I felt sorry for him and Tatiana Belinda Hill. Appalled at how the inhabitants of Chateau Lalande treated a fellow human. How on earth are they going to embrace a refugee. Queen Kathy is right. There are no grown ups in the Chateau. Just a nest of vipers. 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Jeeves

VIP Member
Martha Shade is a dilettante, not a journalist. Another side effect of the internet. Anyone can claim the title and be hired or published by the mainstream media without having any genuine ability or training. One of the first rules I was taught was to NEVER insert myself into the story! The reporter is not the news. Once the Fairness Doctrine was dropped it was all “aprês moi, les deluges”.
So we have the Patreon journalist, who is not a true journalist, an Egyptologist who is not, an opera singer who isn't, a B and B manager who is anything but, a flower arranger who can't, a musical star whose only success has been to be dropped from a boy band, a garden designer/ architect who shouldn't, a gardener who doesn't, co-owners who won't- where does that leave us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

KiKiGee

VIP Member
it continues...

caroline gooder
14 minutes ago
The video was made for Selmar's patrons and not the general public. I hope that if Selmar wants the Vlog taken down, it is removed. I had hoped that some Vlogs with Selmar, Tatyana, Philip and Stephanie would be possible in the future but will understand if that is not going to happen. Good luck with all you future plans.😁❤🌺🌹🥂

Beatrice Bernaud
3 minutes ago
@caroline gooder Apparently there's a lot that is not meant for the general public when Chateau de La Lande is concerned. When one keeps censoring a channel, deleting comments and not answer legitimate questions at some point the shit starts piling up next door and the smell will spread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Arfarf

VIP Member
As one of the few people here who can claim first hand knowledge, Clara tells us

"She just clings on every walking single dick around. It's actually quite pathetic to be honest, sad to watch. You should never read too much into it if she finds another object of desire, because you know it will not last long enough to become real."

By all means have an opinion but state it is your opinion and stop trying to pass it off as a statement of fact.
Jeeves my ESPN is telling me that Dan is "chasing tail" ( ugh that is a terrible old adage in my part of the world)
Nope. no receipts.
We all speculated on SJ boinking Snorts which my ESPN radar was going nuts about- which we all chewed on as a statement of fact and it was proved to be true.
He has been living with the party crew from hell for at least 6 months.
Chances of him hooking up with some trash like Dana....99.9%. Is it Dana?? Who knows. Don't care.
I won't be surprised when his actions come to light. Disappointed?? Yes. But right now with his cocky attitude and spending time away from the boys with SJ, trying to look cool with his expenditures on himself, last three videos were cringe worthy.. my opinion of him cannot get much lower.
I don't want Annalise to be hurt if she reads here....but....
She already knows what is going on.
I think....yes! Just MY opinion. You are going to be the only one surprised that Danny boy has "stepped out on" his partner.
This is a gossip site.
Gossip is never fact.
Just bits thrown into speculation.
Speculating on Dan is no different than speculating on Selmar screwing SJ, Snorts screwing.....😖😝 anybody..., Nutty having the hots for Selmar back in the day, Potty still screwing SJ....
He put his life out for all to see....with agreement from Annalise.
Why she doesn't pull the plug on this farce is crazy to me.
There are better ways to earn money.
This coming from a single mom back in the day who worked as a waitress and went to college full time.
If they don't want their lives dissected then stay off you tube videoing your life.
Dan's boys will see how he treats their mom up close and personal.
But Dan is concerned with what they will read or hear in the future????
Stop filming then.
Get a different job.
He has been sucked into that vortex of false promises called Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Posted to Selmar's and Tatty's latest flog...

Beatrice Bernaud
2 hours ago

kRP4_-PEsgSTRmhCUqOWTglA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cynthia Lambert
1 hour ago
It is illegal to post the video or the link to it. It goes against EU privacy standards between employer and employee.

_Zi1P3ozXqcqUfontgRQERUM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Justice
1 hour ago (edited)
@Cynthia Lambert The video was filmed in the UK. The UK isn't part of the EU .

_Zi1P3ozXqcqUfontgRQERUM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Justice
1 hour ago
PLUS : Selmar is an independant worker, he's not Stephanie's employee.

UFMgL_bSvTjWqQ-RP2waCc81=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Beatrice Bernaud
9 minutes ago (edited)
@Cynthia Lambert That's rich, coming from the one who supports a certain chatelaine who breaks about each and every law on labour, and that's just pointing out her most minor breaches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
247 views on Justice's repost of Selmar in 4 hours ...
He only has 17 patrons!! So what was meant for those 17 eyes and ears has now been seen by at least a 1000 people between @Linus' repost and Justice's YouTube!

I'm getting a chuckle that Isabelle and Stephanie thought they could contain this video! Such a great example that once something is out on the internet it is there forever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Coffee &biscuits

1 hour ago
I absolutely adore watching this channel, but I just thought…what has actually been done to restore the chateau in the last year or two? I remember the outdoor stairs that have been completely collapsing…the chapel, the heating, the apartments, the facade…i feel like ALL of the above could have been done for about 200 000euros and finished by now. Lol I would not be focusing on buying the overpriced wood for the panelling at this moment. That should come later. I don’t know, but as a patreon I would love the explanation as to why nothing is being completed? Also, the Sundays’ videos are being missed. It seems like the more money is being sent the less is done…this is some constractive criticism tho I still love the channel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Thanked him for taking it down or for posting it?
For the support offered.
I heard that Stephanie Jarvis is extremely relieved it's been taken down and believes the worse is over. It's so sad that, after all the deleting she has done she still can't imagine the reality of an internet that does not know how to forget. Any moment a new copy can and will surface, Justice was just a very good start.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Who was it that said “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it”?

Fanny buying a computer and will do the accounting books herself. Long pause. There’s not an eye roll emoji large enough for me to use here. I have no words for the latest farcical Patreon vlog. I would be rolling on the floor laughing if I weren’t so angry…the lies, the manipulation, the deception. There are people who work really hard…sometimes 2 or 3 jobs…to make ends meet. And this woman can’t decide between heating or facade. What’s the expression? “First world problems.” She says she can’t afford both…but she CAN afford both!!!

That bitch and her blind followers are what’s wrong with the world. I used to think MPK was the lowest of the low, but I think Fanny has surpassed him in my eyes.

I’m going for a nice long walk now.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
buckle up tattlers ..... incoming influx of new accounts OUTRAGED ...that the divinity of Stephine Jarvis 2020 / 2021/ 2022 master con artiste
has been shown in her natural light ... toxic

as for the what to do ....facade ...heating

you have done 7 separate vlogs and begging vlogs in relation to the heating
including finding the original plans that's you and daddy decided not to DO
you calculated the meterage 4 times
armoire has done it 2
cat even did it ....

and yet another random plumber is going to measure up again

here's what will happen

spring will be over - and its so warm you'll put it off till 2023

meanwhile banking 30 k a month - with no registers accountant
no filed accounts and a soon to be struck off tax efficient charity.
spent 40 k in march -- does that include the 8k MAC ??

2023 is gonna be a boom year ....

Justice for Selmar......

View attachment 1115093View attachment 1115096

View attachment 1115098
Happy Nutty-Apreciation-Month everyone!

• Haha
  • Sick

Geordieboy71

Well fellow tattlers, there been a giggle -fest in the Geordie household.
My better half posted in the Chateau la Lande group about the Selmar video and has been blocked. If this is how they are going to continue to deal with issues Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries Is building an opposition army that may just bring her empire down.

Looks like we will be relying on your good selves to keep us updated of the Facebook shenanigans.

• Haha
  • Wow

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Fanny buying a computer and will do the accounting books herself. Long pause.
Oh and about the fact that she now has "room" on her computer for the accounting software.....

Deeeeeeeep Breath.....

NO ONE SAVES ANYTHING ON THEIR COMPUTER ANYMORE! YOU PAY $10 A MONTH FOR AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF CLOUD STORAGE, SO YOU HAVE ROOM ON YOUR PC TO INSTALL SOFTWARES!!! ALSO, YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU SAVE YOUR VIDEOS ON AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE! STOP LYING!

It's ok... I'm ok...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Espe

VIP Member
I so love that she’s wearing her Cartier tank watch again.
A beggar who can't afford heating but wears her Cartier watch, haven't noticed that on any people who genuinely need to beg. Wake up, patrons!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

MsPitstop

VIP Member
we have our winner!

New Patreon video
Jeeze, the con is hard in this flog. Dear Patreons, poor me can't decide between heating or the facade cos I don't have the pennies for both. (YES YOU DO). I can live in the cold with tepid showers, but I must think of others (LIKE PAYING GUESTS). But I really want the facade. (COS THAT'S COSMETIC!). But again, I can only pay for one, not the other. Help me dear patreons make the decision because I can not do it alone. (YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO THE OTHER OWNERS).

Plus, the working soooo hard on editing, so many long hours in her bedroom, editing. It's your job. Suck it upl

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Espe

VIP Member
Under Selmar's recent Tango vlog:

Eliza Walker
0 seconds ago
Well done, Selmar for being brave enough for posting about the awful bullying that you and Tatyana experienced from a member of staff at Stephanie Jarvis's Chateau de LaLande. That was dreadful and you deserve a proper apology from Stephanie and the person concerned. After all the work you did for them, that behaviour was uncalled for.

• Heart
  • Haha

Trengilly

VIP Member
Tartlets! It escaped me until now but we have a Patreon video due tonight!!! Oh I wonder what diversionary tactics sweet Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar will put in action in tonights episode...

Remember Stephanie, cream may well rise to the top, but then again, so does scum.

I found a new link from Justice , clearly one of us. But yes #JusticeForSelmar !!!

If all who care could post the hashtag (copy and paste if necessary) we need to get Stephanie Jarvis and Natalie Oliveto to answer these bullying allegations before the Ukrainian refugee arrives.

#JusticeForSelmar

Last edited:
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
RE: Stephanfraudie's grift for additional monies for heating. She only owns 50% of the Shittoo. Why does she expect people to pay the costs of 100% of the Shittoo to be heated? Why don't the other 2 grifting ex shareholders put their money in or specifically join in the daily begging extravaganza of Chateau Diaries and Unwrapped?

She really should only be asking for 50% of the costs of any repairs and upgrades to the actual portion of the Shittoo she owns as the 50% discounted chatelaine of the Shittoo.

Old Nic, whom she speaks with 3 times per day, knows he is benefitting from the begging, yet puts no effort and not one dime forward to pay for the costs? Not a good look bag boy! Nic pretends he is not involved with the begging, but I find that hard to believe. He is certainly benefitting from it and I would think he is advising her. Otherwise, why speak 3 times per day, because she is "besties" with a married man. That 's normal....... NOT. Why didn't he forgo the expensive train vacation and put the money into the pot for the heating, a 17 year issue at the Shittoo?

Also. noble Nic has benefitted from the exploitation of the volunteers or the years. You see him eating meals prepared by the volunteers and he has benefitted from their services.

And Potts, the new South African real estate magnate, cannot afford to put money towards heating but can splash out on traveling, real estate, and a $50,000 camera?

All 3 of the owners of the Shitttoo have spent more money on vacations in the past few months, where if they had forgone one vacation and pooled their money, they could have fixed the heating. What bullshit!

Why is she concerned with getting a big infusion of cash for heating now, after the winter is over and there is 8-9 months before heating is a pressing issue again? I thinks she is greedy and panicking over the grifting profits diminishing and she wants to store up as much cash as possible in her accounts before her Patreon starts going south. She also wants money for a project that she will not have to show or technically use for 8-9 months, and she will hope people would have forgotten about it by them, or she will have an emergency with the facade, and have to use the heating money for the facade. How awful, the facade looks beautiful but she is sooooooo cold .

She truly is a 50% discount shitty chatelaine of the Shittoo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49