Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think wearing a wedding ring for men is more of an North American thing? I'm not sure but maybe the Brits here can answer but I know of 2 British guys here who don't wear wedding rings. I know Prince William doesn't.
it’s definitely a British thing too. I feel like cultural norms need not apply to future kings 😂

Reactions: 1
In the UK I’ve probably noticed it’s 50/50 men that don’t wear their wedding ring. My dad never has, my husband doesn’t, though he lost weight and it hasn’t fitted for 4 years.

Reactions: 2
N sale haul vid is out. Don’t waste your time as it’s full of the usual junk. You can’t tell if you’re watching a haul from the 2017 or 2021 sales. I switched off after scanning the list of items she’d cover. She’s still promoting the CZ studs. Yeah, you’re the cheap skate Amie, so you keep telling yourself they’re like the real thing and no one can tell. And to think she calls herself luxe …..
Right, no other ready to wear designer pieces besides the same shoes and bags, so boring. Think of all the other designers you could be supporting instead the same Chanel flap in different colors.

Reactions: 2
Right, no other ready to wear designer pieces besides the same shoes and bags, so boring. Think of all the other designers you could be supporting instead the same Chanel flap in different colors.
It's almost as if, instead of looking for style inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram like the rest of the world, Amie types "trendy outfits" into Shutterstock.com.

1627598435657.png

1627598342424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any ideas for the next thread title :sneaky:
i’m not very creative- it should mention her Ramen Hair, Cake Face, Shopping Addiction, the fact she has zero style and that her house is shoddy and full of crap decor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's almost as if, instead of looking for style inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram like the rest of the world, Amie types "trendy outfits" into Shutterstock.com.
She’s downright lazy. Does no research. Buys house without assessing how she can use the space, buys bags and expresses surprise at the mirror attached or leather base, talks about sustainability and recommends items that do the opposite. She wants to make money quickly but doesn’t want to put in the effort required. She’s probably trawling through other IGers’ pages, as we speak, to see what fashion styles or video content she can copy. It’s no wonder her IG ‘career’ isn’t a success.

Reactions: 7
How’s this ….
Chase Amie - Cheapy cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy ‘Schnell’ bags to make me lux

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She got a pair of Golden Goose shoes and pairs it with her corporate looking camel coat... I just can't...

While Golden Goose is not my thing, it is influenced by the streetwear style and you need to have a really good style to pull those off. She is convincing people that she actually loves it. Gosh she is a bad liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s always wearing tight fitting jeans/leggings but her legs aren’t great especially when she has chunky knees. Tries desperately hard to make the GGDB sneakers work but has no idea how to pair them. People are switching off her. Only averaging 20k-25k views for her YT videos, they can probably see through the churned content.
Claimed they were supposed to goto a “really nice” restaurant but decided on Nando’s instead. Yeah, right. Either she’s one of those people who books and then doesn’t turn up or she’s only willing to spend £20pp max for a meal.

Reactions: 4
Is she kidding with this outfit? The Valentino belt which is the 2020/21 version of the overdone Marmont belt paired with a logo zucca fendi bag - so overdone, unstylish, frumpy, cheugy etc etc

And these midi length pleated home on the range skirts she wears in every colour 🤢🤢 she has to be one of the most unstylish fashion/designer haul YTubers.

the conservative middle aged, middle class Karen (what’s the middle class equivalent? Sharon?) style is just awful

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Is she kidding with this outfit? The Valentino belt which is the 2020/21 version of the overdone Marmont belt paired with a logo zucca fendi bag - so overdone, unstylish, frumpy, cheugy etc etc

And these midi length pleated home on the range skirts she wears in every colour 🤢🤢 she has to be one of the most unstylish fashion/designer haul YTubers.

the conservative middle aged, middle class Karen (what’s the middle class equivalent? Sharon?) style is just awful
Ugly outfit aside (seriously is that another new bag?!) WOW she looks rough in this photo! 😬😬 Her arm looks really scrawny - not sure if it’s just the angle as she usually has a much healthier figure(?); and that eye makeup is really too harsh for just hanging around at home trying on outfits- makes her look haggard despite the ramen hair and birthday cake face. She must be stressing out that her content isn’t doing as well as it used to despite doubling down on the shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wake up Amie! YT Channels about hauls and spending beyond your means on tacky logos is way out of fashion, everyone has moved on to content about shopping their own wardrobes and being more mindful about spending/consuming less.

And to think she went to the cinema AND Nandos dressed like that, complete with the plastic perspex heels!!! :sick: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And to think she went to the cinema AND Nandos dressed like that, complete with the plastic perspex heels!!! :sick: :ROFLMAO:
Wait, didn't she put up an IG story of Dan at Nandos? In gym shorts and t-shirt? You would wear that for Nandos but not for a nice restaurant, they definitely didn't "plan" for a nice dinner. I love a cheap eat as much as the next person, but lying about it just shows her insecurity more than anything else.

If she is reading this, I don't think she understands the criticism towards her style. There is nothing wrong with preferring the typical feminine style. I think most of us, if not all, have issues with her rampant consumerist mindset, feeding into the vicious monster that is fast fashion, and impracticality of her date fashion choices. Nobody has an issue with her owning designer bags, but it is disingenuous to be so effusive about an item that costs thousands dollars only to sell it a couple of months later. There was a poster here who bought something that Amie recommended, only for Amie to sell the exact same item a few weeks later, not to mention that many of her other viewers probably fell for it too, and for what? commissions in affiliate links rather than support and trust from people who value your thoughts and expertise who would be giving you sustained revenue if you are thoughtful about your content?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think a lot of people have seen/see through Amie’s lies. She puts up numerous haul videos and claims to love so many items but i’m pretty sure she sends at least 90% of it back as we don’t see them ever again. Remember some of these outfits - see below? She’s probably done the same with her N sale items as well. She’s not one to spend on knitwear - she’s admitted it herself - but she was showing off Vince jumpers which aren’t cheap. She claimed to have ordered stuff from the 4th July sales but we’ve yet to see anything from that order aside from Dan’s sweatshirt. I don’t think she intends to order or keep anything for herself, 90% of the time, whenever she professes to buy something, but hopes that her followers get caught up with the excitement of a sale and follow her cue and order. That’s clickbaiting isn’t it? It’s downright dishonest to entice others to buy an item when the review is based on a blatant lie, and all this to ensure she stays relevant given her styling shortcomings. Someone called Amie a scammer a while back, I am beginning to see their point.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think a lot of people have seen/see through Amie’s lies. She puts up numerous haul videos and claims to love so many items but i’m pretty sure she sends at least 90% of it back as we don’t see them ever again. Remember some of these outfits - see below? She’s probably done the same with her N sale items as well.
1. she probably tries on and returns; or 2. she’s like the other faux influencers and has a secret depop store

there’s also the sad possibility that 3. they are sitting with a pile of other unused clothes (all with tags on) that will never see the light of day again until she decides on filming another closet cleanup; the thought makes me sick 🤢but we’ve all seen a preview of it the last time she filmed her purge- there were heaps of dresses in a pile that have never even been shown on any of her social media outlets

I still can't get over how last year she did that bag clear out and thought she "maybe" had 40 bags and she ended up with over 80 I think. I think she just doesn't have a realistic idea of what she actually owns.

I did some stress shopping the last few months and when I went to put it all away I barely had space for it all. And I realized I either need to donate or give some of my stuff to friends/family if I want to have things fitting in my closet comfortably. That should've been a real wake up call for Amie that she had more than twice than what she thought she had

Reactions: 6
1. she probably tries on and returns; or 2. she’s like the other faux influencers and has a secret depop store

there’s also the sad possibility that 3. they are sitting with a pile of other unused clothes (all with tags on) that will never see the light of day again until she decides on filming another closet cleanup; the thought makes me sick 🤢but we’ve all seen a preview of it the last time she filmed her purge- there were heaps of dresses in a pile that have never even been shown on any of her social media outlets
Yup, the exact opposite of being sustainable. Buying a few Reformation pieces doesn’t offset her rampant consumption.Another poster has commented that Amie doesn’t bother researching anything (bags, sustainability, fashion/outfits) which is so true. In one of her latest hauls, she said she got this layered necklace because “other girls know how to layer necklaces”, and she doesn’t. You literally just look for necklaces with different chain lengths… How difficult is that??

In one of her latest hauls, she said she got this layered necklace because “other girls know how to layer necklaces”, and she doesn’t. You literally just look for necklaces with different chain lengths… How difficult is that??
She’s lazy AF. I would have thought it’d be fun to hunt for necklaces that go with each other and in different lengths but sounds like she can’t be arsed to even search. That’s why she’s only programmed to shop ie she can’t be arsed to think (though admittedly it will be a stretch for her) of how to mix and match her current wardrobe.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.