Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amie changes her mind about bags constantly. In one video she is raving about certain bags and how it's her favourite (i.e. Gucci belt, Gucci nude marmont, Gucci soho, pink Prada camera bag) and in the next video, she's like "it's boring, I've worn it to death" and she's getting rid of it. The only bags she actually likes to the end are the LV totes and Chanel flaps. She should just stop buying bags.
Amie is boring style wise and doesn't have much fashion sense, but she runs a money-making channel and sticks to styles and items that she knows her viewers would like with related affiliate links. Good business sense, but extremely boring to watch (I haven't watched a full video in months).

Reactions: 4
She is knowledgable and wants to be liked and kind so I watch her from time to time but I sincerely cannot stand her voice especially in the older videos

Reactions: 3
I love the utility room and the coat/boot room in her new house. The house is very nice, it is a little to plain and grey for my taste and newer than I expected. But the layout seems very functional.

Reactions: 2
I love the utility room and the coat/boot room in her new house. The house is very nice, it is a little to plain and grey for my taste and newer than I expected. But the layout seems very functional.
I like the style of the house but I actually think it’s not functional! The main living area is great but the sloped ceilings and bathroom layouts are really odd. The en-suite for example, there is nowhere to hang a mirror over the vanity. I think it must be an ex show home to be decorated so much, most new builds are just white walls - no feature wall paper.

Reactions: 5
I like the style of the house but I actually think it’s not functional! The main living area is great but the sloped ceilings and bathroom layouts are really odd. The en-suite for example, there is nowhere to hang a mirror over the vanity. I think it must be an ex show home to be decorated so much, most new builds are just white walls - no feature wall paper.
True! I didn't think about that, I was busy being jealous of all the en suites they had

Reactions: 1
This exactly this!!! I really felt it was not a traditional house and I love love such House videos but it just seemed like more of a commercial space to me. The proportions are so odd for a house. And please correct me if I’m wrong but the bathrooms dint have doors right?

This exactly this!!! I really felt it was not a traditional house and I love love such House videos but it just seemed like more of a commercial space to me. The proportions are so odd for a house. And please correct me if I’m wrong but the bathrooms dint have doors right?
I get the impression that both Amie and Dan like fixer-uppers when it comes to property, because they can usually get it for a good price which they'll often renovate themselves, and then try to sell at a higher price (they've flipped more than one property I think since Amie started her channel). I'm guessing they got pretty large discount on it as a result of the unusual layout, sloped ceilings/walls, and as someone else said, odd decorations. I found the doors a bit unusual as well (it's not bad looking but definitely not the kind of thing everyone will like).

And you're right...the bathrooms have no doors...! Such an odd design decision, even if you never have guests. I'm guessing a lot of people would be put off by that.

Last edited:
the slopped ceilings are weird. It's like you'll hit your head on it kind of way. The main area / living room / garden is nice but the up-stairs is meh.

TBH I find the house to be underwhelming. The slopped ceilings is a no-no for me. I don't see how you can possibly use the dead space (except for maybe a shoe rack).

So she’s moved to Birmingham?! Did not expect that. I haven’t watched her in ages but stumbled upon her house tour ! I have family friends who live in the same village. It’s very nice but did not expect Amy to leave London !

@Saranessie She lives in the UK

@headshoulderskneesandtoes I didn't hear her mention it but since they have been married for a while now they might be thinking about it. I assume 1 room will be her closet and filming room. Since they run their business they prob need a home office too.

Reactions: 4
Why would a young couple buy a massive 6 bedroom house? Are they thinking of starting a family?
Amie no longer has a full time job outside of YouTube so as @Keikochan said, one room will be a filming room for her channel and I’m guessing at least another one will be her closet (the rest of it given she has way too much stuff). They’ll probably have a study of some sort (that’s already three rooms), a master bedroom and guest room (5), and the last one can be for something random. Maybe a man cave for Dan since Amie’s 50 pink Chanel bags take up most of the house. 🤣

Amie no longer has a full time job outside of YouTube so as @Keikochan said, one room will be a filming room for her channel and I’m guessing at least another one will be her closet (the rest of it given she has way too much stuff). They’ll probably have a study of some sort (that’s already three rooms), a master bedroom and guest room (5), and the last one can be for something random. Maybe a man cave for Dan since Amie’s 50 pink Chanel bags take up most of the house. 🤣
Doesn't Dan work in London or did his job allow him to relocate to Birmingham. I'm sure Venture Appital (the company he co-owns with Amie) is a side gig.

Doesn't Dan work in London or did his job allow him to relocate to Birmingham. I'm sure Venture Appital (the company he co-owns with Amie) is a side gig.
Good question...I haven't watched one of her videos in its entirety for years at this point (usually just skim through if it looks somewhat interesting) so I have no idea what Dan is up to these days. Maybe he's working remotely these days? Isn't his family from Birmingham?

She talks all about work & why they are moving to where they are in this video

New drinking game - drink every time she says either ‘piece’ or ‘camel tones’ in her latest videos. It’s relentless.

Also amazed that for someone as obsessed with brands as she is she still hasn’t got the pronunciation of either Saint Laurent or Acne Studios down yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New drinking game - drink every time she says either ‘piece’ or ‘camel tones’ in her latest videos. It’s relentless.

Also amazed that for someone as obsessed with brands as she is she still hasn’t got the pronunciation of either Saint Laurent or Acne Studios down yet.
How do you pronounce Acne Studios? I'm swedish but if I'm speaking english, I wouldn't pronounce Acne with a swedish accent lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.