Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
55k is not a lot in London, is really not. I am assuming she will make a bank from her current flat in a London, and Dan has bought it a while ago. I am assuming the flat was brought at least 5-6 years ago, so they will probably make at least 100k from it

Reactions: 4
How much I dislike her style, the way she tries to sound posh and how she keeps buying and selling bags I think she’s hard working and knows how to make money. I think buying bags is actually kind of a business model: if every video about a Chanel new bag makes her 5k, it wouldn’t surprise me.

And for the Christmas tree business: that’s not exactly a fancy business to be in and is hard work for a few weeks a year but probably makes them a lot of extra money.

Reactions: 6
How much I dislike her style, the way she tries to sound posh and how she keeps buying and selling bags I think she’s hard working and knows how to make money. I think buying bags is actually kind of a business model: if every video about a Chanel new bag makes her 5k, it wouldn’t surprise me.

And for the Christmas tree business: that’s not exactly a fancy business to be in and is hard work for a few weeks a year but probably makes them a lot of extra money.
But doesn't it cost money to buy a Chanel bag? Unless she sells it...

I really don’t think she has a global audience. She’s barely known.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they aren't selling the property now?! They want to rent out both?
She probably get more money in the long run from renting than selling although I don't know who would move into a house during these times? Also if she's buying all those bags to try and get a good investment back she needs her head examined - she's probably barely getting back the money she spent

Reactions: 2
Guys someone on the other site found her new house! I’m not sure if I can post that here. Just had a look at it - it’s huge. I personally feel it looks more like an office space (just the main level) than a house, except the kitchen. Mayb I’m just not used to such modern looking houses. It’s weird really. Maybe after furnishing it, it might look better. I don’t know really.
This was just my first impression.

• Wow
Guys someone on the other site found her new house! I’m not sure if I can post that here. Just had a look at it - it’s huge. I personally feel it looks more like an office space (just the main level) than a house, except the kitchen. Mayb I’m just not used to such modern looking houses. It’s weird really. Maybe after furnishing it, it might look better. I don’t know really.
This was just my first impression.
Thanks! just seen it, why on earth people still visiting GG - isn't life short enough to be waiting for the website to load

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't realise she'd be moving out of London completely! I thought they'd move to the suburbs but Birmingham? Suppose it's closer to Dan's family? However will she maintain that faux renounced pronunciation?!

I didn't realise she'd be moving out of London completely! I thought they'd move to the suburbs but Birmingham? Suppose it's closer to Dan's family? However will she maintain that faux renounced pronunciation?!
I thought she'd be moving to St Albans, maybe even Sevenoaks..but never thought she'd leave the London commuter belt! WOW

unexpected

Reactions: 7
Nice house, just a bummer about the main road with the bus stop so close by.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just saw it! I like it as well, but yeah, super curious about the decor

I love the outdoor space T-T

Yeah the road is a bit of a drawback. It's basically such a busy road. I would have expected something quieter for that amount of money to be fair.

I was thinking this!!! Or a crappy Olivia Bowen home
For the money she paid I would expect it to be Georgian house :(

Can someone tell me what so special about the area? I don’t understand why blogger who rely so much of her activities being in London, moved out of London then having to travel every week to London. How is she going to shop?

Reactions: 1
Just saw this on the other forum. Do you guys think it applies? I am sometimes confused by her. Not sure if she really is concerned about what others think of her, or just pretending she is ...

1597911695234.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.