Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on the other forum. Do you guys think it applies? I am sometimes confused by her. Not sure if she really is concerned about what others think of her, or just pretending she is ...

View attachment 217369
I think she cares underneath it all. The handbag buying, the boring style all show someone who doesn't have a clue who she is and looking for approval from other people

Reactions: 5
Hi - Can you tell me where to go to see the house? I tried looking for her company (new address) but it is not linked to her house when I tried.

I don't understand the appeal of the Hermes blanket/throws not sure why anyone would want to spend so much for a branded blanket.

I do appreciate that she does so many giveaways so many YouTubers are so stingy when it comes to their viewers.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, but home decor with a luxury logo is just plain tacky. I can’t stand those Hermes blankets and don’t understand how anyone would purchase one! Maybe if your name starts with H? Nah, still tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but home decor with a luxury logo is just plain tacky. I can’t stand those Hermes blankets and don’t understand how anyone would purchase one! Maybe if your name starts with H? Nah, still tacky.
Amie is so nouveau riche with the tacky logo blanket. The design is already terrible and the designer logo just makes it worse. Then again, this is the same girl with the put-on posh accent so I’m not surprised. Boring vid and snooze fest all around.

Reactions: 6
When Amie says that people put money towards her purchase it always makes me think that they probably put very little and she is the one who literally bought it, but it is best to say that her mom or Dan helped her purchase that.
When she said that she wanted that Vote bag for a while cause it is for a good cause and it helps the environment. I thought to myself I really hope that she actually donate to these causes without expecting anything cause to buy something just to help a cause or to do giveaway to get more followers is something that she does cause she has an agenda.

She does not care about the environment cause if she did she wouldn’t be buying so much stuff the way she does. She buys so much junk that someone who actually cares about the environment and their purchases would not buy like that.

That hairstyle she always have on where the hair just won’t move is sooo boring. I look at her and I die a little inside of boredom.

Reactions: 4
Amie is so boring, all of the other bloggers I hate-follow have to have a slow day in order for me to even try to care about her. I got so sick of her hauls where she'd repeat the same three adjectives about the same clothes over and over again. She is basic with a capital B.

I am intrigued by this new house of hers, even though it will end up being an even bigger repository for her blush pink bags and shoes and tacky branded throw blankets. Considering she had no hobbies or friends in London, she might adjust to suburban life pretty well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amie has become quite sneaky with her affiliate links recently! I was flipping through her Nordstrom anniversary sale video earlier and noticed she doesn’t mention the brand name in the video or description links for some of the items (the Natori feathers bra, for example). I’m guessing that’s her way of forcing people to click on the links so she earns a commission (for those of you who aren’t aware, even if you don’t buy the item right away, the cookie stays on your computer for a month so if you make that purchase at any time, Amie gets paid). I can’t stand youtubers who do this and will never click on their links going forward. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Amie has become quite sneaky with her affiliate links recently! I was flipping through her Nordstrom anniversary sale video earlier and noticed she doesn’t mention the brand name in the video or description links for some of the items (the Natori feathers bra, for example). I’m guessing that’s her way of forcing people to click on the links so she earns a commission (for those of you who aren’t aware, even if you don’t buy the item right away, the cookie stays on your computer for a month so if you make that purchase at any time, Amie gets paid). I can’t stand youtubers who do this and will never click on their links going forward. 🙄
Yes! I hate the tactic of not writing out the brand or item name in the link, but going as far as not even mentioning it in the video is pretty low. Also, how many videos on Nordstrom's sale do you need?? Especially when it's the same skinny jeans, drapey cardigans, camisoles, and polyester blouses year after year.

Unrelated, but does anyone else feel like she lies about her height? I remember her saying she's 5'7", but she looks so short! Maybe her head is proportionally bigger? Her arms and legs look quite stumpy and she also doesn't have a particularly long torso. I'm confused. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes! I hate the tactic of not writing out the brand or item name in the link, but going as far as not even mentioning it in the video is pretty low. Also, how many videos on Nordstrom's sale do you need?? Especially when it's the same skinny jeans, drapey cardigans, camisoles, and polyester blouses year after year.

Unrelated, but does anyone else feel like she lies about her height? I remember her saying she's 5'7", but she looks so short! Maybe her head is proportionally bigger? Her arms and legs look quite stumpy and she also doesn't have a particularly long torso. I'm confused. 🤔
I feel like most influencers fake their height and weight, usually to seem taller and thinner than they actually are, so it’s certainly possible.

I can’t say for sure about Amie’s height but her legs are kinda strangely shaped and she does look a bit like a bobble head despite not being that thin, so maybe it’s just how she looks? I agree that she looks closer to 5’5 or maybe even 5’4 proportionally speaking.

She definitely looks closer to 5'4"; everything about her-- tiny hands and feet, short arms and torso-- looks like she's petite.

Also:
Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 1.21.21 PM.jpg

Please 👏 Stop 👏 Doing 👏 This. It's the facial equivalent of that verbal tic where you end? every? sentence? like a question? Every time I see this stupid expression I want to punch my screen (and these are just from videos she's posted this year).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes! I hate the tactic of not writing out the brand or item name in the link, but going as far as not even mentioning it in the video is pretty low.
That’s pretty shocking for me - I’ve always wondered why she’d show an item but never think to say where it’s from, but it makes perfect sense now you’ve said it.

To be honest with you I’m just surprised someone so bland and banal could be so underhanded.

• Haha
That’s pretty shocking for me - I’ve always wondered why she’d show an item but never think to say where it’s from, but it makes perfect sense now you’ve said it.

To be honest with you I’m just surprised someone so bland and banal could be so underhanded.
Amie is a super hustler when it comes to money and growing her channel and Dan seems to be as well, given he gave her the idea in the first place and often participates in her videos. It’s one of the reasons she’s done quite well, enough for her to leave her full time job. I remember her being one of the first youtubers to use affiliate links (back when they weren’t really a thing yet). Her and Dan have started and closed a lot of random businesses over the years (remember that Christmas tree one?) and they seem like the scheming, get rich quick types.

• Wow
Amie is a super hustler when it comes to money and growing her channel and Dan seems to be as well, given he gave her the idea in the first place and often participates in her videos. It’s one of the reasons she’s done quite well, enough for her to leave her full time job. I remember her being one of the first youtubers to use affiliate links (back when they weren’t really a thing yet). Her and Dan have started and closed a lot of random businesses over the years (remember that Christmas tree one?) and they seem like the scheming, get rich quick types.
What you call "scheming, get rich quick types" we call "entrepreneurs" here in Silicon Valley 😅 . Lots of Type A personalities who love to start ventures, make what profit they can (or, most likely, fail), and move on to the next idea, which sounds just like these two.

• Haha
Anotherrr toe cleavage picture..... I almost suspect she has a fans only account for those with foot festish. She'd rake it in with her toe cleavage pictures... Is that her side hustle? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, someone needs to explain the physics behind why she's always got toe cleavage no matter what shoe she's wearing! Is she just buying shoes with low vamps? Are the shoes too small? I would also think that maybe she has long toes, but that's not the case (she had that "shoe tips everyone should know" video where you saw her naked feet and her tiny, baby toes made me uncomfortable). What is going on? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry for the double post, but I answered my own question. Amie has a square-ish foot with typical short, stubby toes, so her feet are never going to comfortably fit in those pointy court shoes that she loves. It's literally like trying to shove a square peg into a round hole (cone?). Since the front of her foot won't sit in the toe box, the toes just stay squished at the top of the vamp. And there you have it. Toe cleavage up the wazoo.

For those of you who need a visual of what I'm talking about (TRIGGER WARNING if you don't like looking at feet 😰) see below.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 5.39.26 PM.jpg

Of course, she's allowed to wear high heels if she wants, but it looks like it's really uncomfortable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Amie changes her mind about bags constantly. In one video she is raving about certain bags and how it's her favourite (i.e. Gucci belt, Gucci nude marmont, Gucci soho, pink Prada camera bag) and in the next video, she's like "it's boring, I've worn it to death" and she's getting rid of it. The only bags she actually likes to the end are the LV totes and Chanel flaps. She should just stop buying bags.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.