Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog is already attached to Dan. The general consensus is that we don't exactly have that high opinion of Dan, but I feel bad that in that giant house he is limited to a corner, where she gets like 3 rooms all to herself. Ugh I would've divorced someone like that.
I believe in a previous video they said that Dan was in charge of the finances and he encouraged Amie to do youtube (pretty sure so she could pay for her shopping habit without compromising their financial position). I don’t know if they share bank accounts since they got married (they didn’t when they were just a live-in couple) but i would be pretty frustrated if i was Dan and if i had to look after budgets while my wife shops her youtube $$ away on frivolous repeat items and expected to do most of the work looking after a dog and baby with my mother in law so Amie could look “well rested” to maintain her online persona. Amie may have started off as a sweet hard working girl next door type but now she’s just plain annoying, vain, and acts like an airhead.

Reactions: 6
Personally, I don't think it is an acceptable situation even if Amie was the primary breadwinner and Dan was a stay at home dad, I still find it appalling that the less financial partner doesn't have any part of the home while the other person takes up so much space; and we know that it is really Dan who is paying for the day to day expenses, while she fritters away her earnings on useless bags. That was also the same in their flat in London. It was pretty big from what I remember and it is all Amie and Dan basically had a corner for his desk.

I get it that men are not into home decor, but not giving your partner any space is beyond selfish. And now she is shoving the baby into the spare bedroom that nobody wants. I remember in her house tour, there was a tiny bedroom with hardly any natural light and that was the only room she didn't take for her closet, that's where she is putting the baby.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You would think that she will use the bedroom with the least natural light to store her bags as it's better for them but nah. Honestly, if she put island counter storage in one of the rooms, she'll only need one room as a closet. First wall for hanging clothes, island for undies, socks, jewelry, SLG, etc. second wall for the bags if she wants them displayed, the third wall for her Youtube set up and the fourth for the door or whatever. Having two rooms as your closet when you have a husband that just has a tiny little corner and your child's room the smallest and darkest is selfish.

Dan probably doesn't care or notice but still. Any sane person would give them their own space especially since he works at home a lot.

Reactions: 9
You would think that she will use the bedroom with the least natural light to store her bags as it's better for them but nah. Honestly, if she put island counter storage in one of the rooms, she'll only need one room as a closet. First wall for hanging clothes, island for undies, socks, jewelry, SLG, etc. second wall for the bags if she wants them displayed, the third wall for her Youtube set up and the fourth for the door or whatever. Having two rooms as your closet when you have a husband that just has a tiny little corner and your child's room the smallest and darkest is selfish.

Dan probably doesn't care or notice but still. Any sane person would give them their own space especially since he works at home a lot.
Don't forget she also took a giant room for her "office", with a tiny desk. I would never buy their house in the first place, it is poorly designed with jokes for bedrooms - either they are absolutely tiny and doesn't seem like you can even fit a double bed in there or their joke of a master bedroom which is essentially an attic with tons of dead space that you can't do anything with because of the sloped roof.

Reactions: 8
What she even need the office desk space/whole other room for? Couldn't online shop in any other of the several room she's occupied for herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw this and had to laugh. Good dog 😂 Make sure you keep pooping inside the house and on the white interiors too. I honestly don’t care if the mom or Dan has to keep cleaning while our princess just films …. I want to see what Amie does when this does not stop even after a few months.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Saw this and had to laugh. Good dog 😂 Make sure you keep pooping inside the house and on the white interiors too. I honestly don’t care if the mom or Dan has to keep cleaning while our princess just films …. I want to see what Amie does when this does not stop even after a few months.
We all saw this coming a mile away. And the mountains of white fluff when Yoshi gets bigger.

Omg she got a white dog to match her white interiors?! 😖😖 yep hope the dog keeps pooping all over the house!!

• Haha
She complains that the potty training is going badly. She had that dog for literally 2 days, it takes at least 4 months to potty train. My dog's former owner potty trained her so I never had to do it, but like seriously. How do you have so little patience? If you just want something cute and fluffy then just get a stuffed toy.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She complains that the potty training is going badly. She had that dog for literally 2 days, it takes at least 4 months to potty train. My dog's former owner potty trained her so I never had to do it, but like seriously. How do you have so little patience? If you just want something cute and fluffy then just get a stuffed toy.
If she’s whining about a dog, imagine her surprise when the baby requires changing 12 times a day and cluster feeds for the first 3 weeks of his/her life.

Reactions: 16
I believe in a previous video they said that Dan was in charge of the finances and he encouraged Amie to do youtube (pretty sure so she could pay for her shopping habit without compromising their financial position). I don’t know if they share bank accounts since they got married (they didn’t when they were just a live-in couple) but i would be pretty frustrated if i was Dan and if i had to look after budgets while my wife shops her youtube $$ away on frivolous repeat items and expected to do most of the work looking after a dog and baby with my mother in law so Amie could look “well rested” to maintain her online persona. Amie may have started off as a sweet hard working girl next door type but now she’s just plain annoying, vain, and acts like an airhead.
I always got the vibe that Dan was punching up a bit with Amie at least on paper. Amie was the better educated and more professionally successful person when they met, and while she isn't that conventionally attractive, she put a lot of effort into her looks and clothing (looks good without being good looking if that makes sense). Dan's just an average looking lad with an ordinary life and interests. Dan was also clearly attracted to Amie's put on airs and hustler mentality. That probably created a dynamic in their relationship where Amie wears the pants and that's why she's dominating all their life decisions right down to how much space they each got in the home.

Dan is not attractive. Amie is naturally better looking and on top of that makes an effort. She's definitely more intelligent. I think because some members dislike Amie they don't perceive them all that objectively. Dan is punching. 🤣

Venture Appital accounts overdue. Hardly counts as gossip, I know. She's so dull. I'm trying lol. Did we ever identify her wedding guests? Maybe she's on their social media. Could help create a fuller picture.

I hate the fact that I was right about the nursery. It looks like the cupboard Harry Potter forced to sleep in. Also complaining about how the dog is chewing on everything, yes that's a dog and that's what it does. I hope the dog just chew on everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Training a dog and taking care of a baby is different to "training" Dan. He doesn't strike me as a messy person in the first place. He might spill stuff here and there but he seems to be the type to clean it up rather than let it fester even before he ever met Amie. So yeah, she's in for an awakening.

Training a dog and taking care of a baby is different to "training" Dan. He doesn't strike me as a messy person in the first place. He might spill stuff here and there but he seems to be the type to clean it up rather than let it fester even before he ever met Amie. So yeah, she's in for an awakening.
“Training Dan” was her having him a go at him for leaving crumbs 😱😱😱 whenever he ate a biscuit/protein bar. This chick is in her own world

“still celebrating summer” with no garden parties in sight, just posing on her couch and in front of the mirror

• Haha
I just watched their blog. The first day when they brought the dog home it is clearly distressed. They are treating that poor thing like a toy rather than living being. Complaining about the dog peeing in the house, I don't see them installing a doggy door, so do they expect the dog to hold it all day?

Also the nursery looks way more bleak than I expected.

• Sad
“Training Dan” was her having him a go at him for leaving crumbs 😱😱😱 whenever he ate a biscuit/protein bar. This chick is in her own world
This is how people end up single in the long run. You have to respect your partner as an equal, not someone you train and take around with you like an accessory when you want.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.