Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised she doesn't even bother going to the theatre in London. London is known for theatre and going to a play is the easiest way to make you look sophisticated, and you can get away with wearing heels and designer clothes. And some of the plays cost as little as 20 pounds with Hollywood stars. My friend saw Tom Hiddleston at a Shakespearen play (forgot which one) for around 30 pounds and that was after he got famous.

The last show she said she saw was Frozen... Which is not surprising that it is for her niece. It is probably insanely overpriced because the Australian version is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Suggestion for next thread title
Chase Amie #3 - I have no friends or parties to goto so I have to make them up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“What a special getaway with your mum”, she does this literally every time she goes to London. Or Orlando. Vegas. How is it special?

Reactions: 1
If she gives up her bag fund for a year or heck, even half the year she could afford decent stuff for her baby. That's never gonna happen though.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If she gives up her bag fund for a year or heck, even half the year she could afford decent stuff for her baby. That's never gonna happen though.
i get treating yourself to a nice bag as an occasional reward/splurge but a life that revolves around just acquiring bags is truly sad

Reactions: 9
One or two luxury bags a year is fine if you can afford it. Only those truly wealthy can buy bags the rate Amie does but we all know she's not hence she sells them in order to get a new one. She's only after the high of shopping and looking rich because she has the latest releases. Judging by the items she keeps, she has boring taste and doesn't even buy stuff because she's adventurous and wants to try different styles.

Reactions: 7
She just admitted that she bought the Dior book tote without any research. I think she got the small version which is still 4800 AUD. That's ridiculous for a cloth bag.

• Wow
She just admitted that she bought the Dior book tote without any research. I think she got the small version which is still 4800 AUD. That's ridiculous for a cloth bag.
She’ll sell it in no time. Just like what happened to the mini lady Dior. Bought it because it was so pretty and SA said it was the last one in that colour (who’s dumb enough to fall for that?!) and then realised it didn’t work. The Dior tote is an impractical bag given she’s going to have a baby; baby vomit or dog poo on the fabric etc will be super funny.

Reactions: 5
That mini lady Dior was beautiful and suited her more than the million other bags she bought and dumped. She just bought a canvas tote for the baby, so that is her mothering duty done in a day.

Depressing glimpse as how she is as a mom. Haven't even got the nursery ready yet but three designer bags.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
That mini lady Dior was beautiful and suited her more than the million other bags she bought and dumped. She just bought a canvas tote for the baby, so that is her mothering duty done in a day.

Depressing glimpse as how she is as a mom. Haven't even got the nursery ready yet but three designer bags.
I wonder how long it will take for her to realise that all she needs is a baby backpack for atleast the first 6-12 months of that baby’s life and a wristlet will do for her essentials to go inside said backpack.

Reactions: 2
Yeah because one tote that says Baby on it is enough for all your child's needs. How damn idiotic do you look for carrying a bag for your baby that says baby on it. Are you going to confuse putting baby inside your grocery bag?

• Haha
I think it is because it's not stuffed? That bag is too small for a double flap which is the reason why the classics look rigid. I would have stuffed the bag for the modelling shot.
It looks like the front is a completely separate panel distinct to the rest of the bag? I’m wondering if its actually genuine as none of my Chanel flaps resemble that unless it’s some weird seasonal style

Reactions: 3
Is it me or for someone whose played like she's had an easy time getting pregnant (and happy to announce to the world that she is) is wearing every possible imaginable clothing to hide that she is pregnant.....

I see the dog has finally turned up...wonder how long it will take for her to get rid of it like all those handbags she gets ....

• Sad
“only got 4 hours of sleep last night” yep because dogs also are a lot of work. 🙄 I agree with other posters that Dan and her mom will take care of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The dog is already attached to Dan. The general consensus is that we don't exactly have that high opinion of Dan, but I feel bad that in that giant house he is limited to a corner, where she gets like 3 rooms all to herself. Ugh I would've divorced someone like that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.