Charly Ann C #5 The Whale is still in Wales.Cory is in Japan looking for a man,we know he’s gay but is Lea ok?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks absolutely shite. But it’s the perfect kind of holiday for Cory to hide away with old people and Leah. Doing everything he wants, Leah nodding along like she’s full of Valium.
Cruises are for the newly weds, overfeds and nearly deads. And he fits right in here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen on Charley’s tik tok that Corey and Lea are home. What the duck did they actually do in Japan other than go to 7/11 and McDonald’s. What a waste of 6k

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen on Charley’s tik tok that Corey and Lea are home. What the duck did they actually do in Japan other than go to 7/11 and McDonald’s. What a waste of 6k
Walked from vending machine to vending machine .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random but I’m really curious about Charly’s family set up. Does anyone know how many siblings she has? I know she has the one sister in uni and then she also posts content with her niece Lily. Based on how old Lily looks, I don’t think she’s the child of the sister that’s at uni so is there another brother or sister floating about?Also, to me, Charly’s mum dotes on her like she’s an only child so I wonder if the siblings are only related through her dad

Reactions: 5
Her outfit for her birthday it’s something you would wear to a disco back in the 2000s? Is she ever going to grow up and wear clothes that suit her or that might be slightly longer!?

Reactions: 9
Random but I’m really curious about Charly’s family set up. Does anyone know how many siblings she has? I know she has the one sister in uni and then she also posts content with her niece Lily. Based on how old Lily looks, I don’t think she’s the child of the sister that’s at uni so is there another brother or sister floating about?Also, to me, Charly’s mum dotes on her like she’s an only child so I wonder if the siblings are only related through her dad
I think the niece isn’t bloody related to charly, but is jasmine her sisters niece. Assuming jasmine dad had children before having her and charly just says it’s her niece

Reactions: 4
Why is Cory drinking a Smirnoff can on a dog walk wtf 😭 it’s giving ✨ drinking problem ✨

• Wow
Reactions: 13
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £17.49
03.06 - Wingstop = £26.35
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85
05.06 - Giggling squid = £32.65 for her meal and drink and not including the sharing starter which was £26.25
06.06 - Spoons breakfast + drink = £8.69
07.06 - Pasty from the deli - ?
07.06 - Taco Bell - £10.36 minimum because I'm not sure what she ordered
07.06 - Five Guys - £11.90

Total so far = £133.23

• Wow
Reactions: 8