Charly Ann C #5 The Whale is still in Wales.Cory is in Japan looking for a man,we know he’s gay but is Lea ok?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a big fat greasy manipulative gaslighter. Remember Gimme Gimme? That's them two. Tom and Linda - only he's an out of work gay bleep and she's his thick tit moronic fag hag .
“Out of work gay bleep” I’m shook, choked on my squashy washy 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £19.48 each (she went with her mum but I'll just include hers in the total)

Total so far = £35.42 (not all of the prices will be 100% as she doesn't always show the sizes she's ordered etc.)

Reactions: 1
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £19.48 each (she went with her mum but I'll just include hers in the total)
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85

Total so far = £45.27 (not all of the prices will be 100% as she doesn't always show the sizes she's ordered etc.)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
(not all of the prices will be 100% as she doesn't always show the sizes she's ordered etc.)
this is completely fair and the best approach so I’m not criticising but I think it’s safe to say she’s always going with the biggest option available to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this is completely fair and the best approach so I’m not criticising but I think it’s safe to say she’s always going with the biggest option available to her
Yeah I do tend to go for the large option when I'm looking at prices on menus 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Charley is a grown ass woman living in a bedroom in her mums house, carrying around a stuffed shrek, saying things like ‘burgy wurgy’, buying groovy chick tv’s and now planning a Barbie party. She needs to get a life and grow up. She’s nearly 30 ffs. I had a child and a career at her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Charley is a grown ass woman living in a bedroom in her mums house, carrying around a stuffed shrek, saying things like ‘burgy wurgy’, buying groovy chick tv’s and now planning a Barbie party. She needs to get a life and grow up. She’s nearly 30 ffs. I had a child and a career at her age.
The way she acts with that shrek teddy like wtf 😭 I think she’s convinced she’s cute and funny but she just looks a sad weirdo. Like you say get a bleeping job Charly and grow up.

Reactions: 7
The way she acts with that shrek teddy like wtf 😭 I think she’s convinced she’s cute and funny but she just looks a sad weirdo. Like you say get a bleeping job Charly and grow up.
She has got a job … eating herself to death l 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
03.06 - Wingstop = £18.90
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85

Total so far = £65.35 (not all of the prices will be 100% as she doesn't always show the sizes she's ordered etc.)
---
I was getting confused with the dates of her takeaways because in her new wieiad from Monday she goes to wingstop and then says she has pasta in sauce for tea after dropping her niece off but then her chippy tea video seems to be from Monday and someone commented this on her chippy tea video!!!

IMG_7842.jpeg

Reactions: 2