Charly Ann C #5 The Whale is still in Wales.Cory is in Japan looking for a man,we know he’s gay but is Lea ok?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £19.48 each (she went with her mum but I'll just include hers in the total)
03.06 - Wingstop = £18.90
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85

Total so far = £65.35 (not all of the prices will be 100% as she doesn't always show the sizes she's ordered etc.)
---
I was getting confused with the dates of her takeaways because in her new wieiad from Monday she goes to wingstop and then says she has pasta in sauce for tea after dropping her niece off but then her chippy tea video seems to be from Monday and someone commented this on her chippy tea video!!!

View attachment 2977804
View attachment 2977803
I noticed that comment the other day too, seems strange she’s only posted the wing stop video today!

Cokes awful for weight gain, first day, eat nothing but drink a million calories, wake up feeling starved. Proceed to eat utter shite for 48 hours (if lucky, it maybe longer), due to come down, cravings of crap and pure bone idleness. If you have Gym routine that's fucked till day 3, it does make you fat.
However, she is glutinous by nature so the worse fusion of habbits you can have.

Reactions: 16
Claims to be a massive shrek fan, carries that bleeping teddy found her her calling it her ‘hubby’…. Doesn’t even know the lyrics to All Star 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait to see the state of the Barbie party… cringing already

Reactions: 5
Mr can you tell me where my love has gone... he's fucked a Japanese boy .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cory telling people how much they spent on their holiday just gives brag vibes. He isn’t a travel blogger he could’ve just not said or inboxed the person who apparently asked ffs. Probs desperate to look really successful without a real bleeping job. Nothing wrong with spending that money to travel but considering it’s a cost of living crisis just find it distasteful telling people specific amounts. 😬 I highly doubt his followers and ‘fans’ are people who can afford to spend 3k each on a holiday 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe they gave those fat cunts a free nights dining. It's not like they are food critics or travel bloggers. They're just a pair of fat ugly greasy lazy thickos followed by backwards lackeys who are greedy obese weirdos.
---
Can’t wait to see the state of the Barbie party… cringing already
Landfill cheap decorations and any pink food the bleep can find .

Reactions: 7
More money than sense. 6.5K spent on what looks like a boring, wet and miserable cruise. I’ve seen plenty of people do cruise content where it looks lively and fun but theirs genuinely looks boring and for 6.5K I would expect better food than that. I wouldn’t spend that much unless everything was first rate luxury. That’s just me though.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
More money than sense. 6.5K spent on what looks like a boring, wet and miserable cruise. I’ve seen plenty of people do cruise content where it looks lively and fun but theirs genuinely looks boring and for 6.5K I would expect better food than that. I wouldn’t spend that much unless everything was first rate luxury. That’s just me though.
Looks absolutely shite. But it’s the perfect kind of holiday for Cory to hide away with old people and Leah. Doing everything he wants, Leah nodding along like she’s full of Valium.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another Boohoo special. Leah, listen carefully…
I just showed my husband a few photos of him in his crocheted clothes that he wore in Japan. I asked him if he thought he was gay or straight and he said he’s 100% gay. (ps we don’t care if anyone is gay or straight, love who you want!) he was so surprised when I said Cory has a girlfriend 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they gave them that free dinner night because of their following, I reckon everyone on the cruise got it as some apology for the bad weather

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they gave them that free dinner night because of their following, I reckon everyone on the cruise got it as some apology for the bad weather
I was thinking this too I assumed it was because the pool deck etc was closed?

Reactions: 8
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £17.49
03.06 - Wingstop = £26.35
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85
05.06 - Giggling squid = £32.65 for her meal and drink (not including the sharing starter which was £26.25)
06.06 - Spoons breakfast + drink = £8.69

Total so far = £110.97 (not all of the prices will be 100% as she doesn't always show the sizes she's ordered etc.)

Reactions: 2
Their smiles are so ingenuine like they're trying to convince everyone they're happy and their lives are amazing but you can tell they are miserable

Reactions: 7