Charly Ann C #5 The Whale is still in Wales.Cory is in Japan looking for a man,we know he’s gay but is Lea ok?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If so god knows how her and her friend ate so much, from my experience I forgot food even exists for about a day after
I know some coke heads who eat more whilst on the sniff, weird I know as it’s usually an appetite suppressant but people do react differently to different drugs

Reactions: 5
That’s some outfit…
What in the call the midwife swaddled baby has he got on ? How can he possibly keep up the being straight facade now he's come out full Danny La Rue in that co ord?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is the most unattractive lump i have ever seen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cory’s video on the ‘embarrassing’ comment…..
Now don’t get me wrong, it’s great to know that he’ll be doing something charitable with the money he gets from TikTok but why is he acting as if the comment is the worst thing in the world and as if he’s being bullied. All the comment said was ‘embarrassing’ and if you look at the video it was said on, their behaviour was indeed embarrassing :ROFLMAO: 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cory’s video on the ‘embarrassing’ comment…..
Now don’t get me wrong, it’s great to know that he’ll be doing something charitable with the money he gets from TikTok but why is he acting as if the comment is the worst thing in the world and as if he’s being bullied. All the comment said was ‘embarrassing’ and if you look at the video it was said on, their behaviour was indeed embarrassing :ROFLMAO: 🙈
It’s just another way for him to attention seek and get likes, shares and comments 🙄 I wanna see proof that he sends money to the charity. Acting like he’s putting up with horrendous bullying because someone wrote ‘embarrassing’ 🤣 .. you can’t convince me he’s not making a point of replying to those types of comments to try and get people to abuse the person who wrote it.

Reactions: 12
He’s sending his TikTok money to charity? He gave up his part time job to do TikTok so I highly doubt that. But he wants to portray himself as a bully victim, when infact HE is the big bully, manipulator bastard. Calculated as fck. He knows exactly what he is doing replying to those comments. He thrives off it.

Reactions: 15
He has no shame at all. There are people in the comments sharing theirs/their child’s experience with genuine bullying & he’s commenting back acting as if he can relate all because he was called embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If so god knows how her and her friend ate so much, from my experience I forgot food even exists for about a day after
I used to have a bit of a problem with it and the next day I’d always order loads of food where I hadn’t eaten for a couple of days but I’d only manage a couple of mouthfuls and have to save the rest for the next day. I’d tactically get something you can have reheated, like Chinese or pizza

Reactions: 2
He's a big fat greasy manipulative gaslighter. Remember Gimme Gimme? That's them two. Tom and Linda - only he's an out of work gay bleep and she's his thick tit moronic fag hag .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13