Charly Ann C #4 Three munters keeping Greggs in profit, will Corey ever come out the closet?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very big, just uses slimming filters, in the wild they all look massive!

Another dig at the “trolls” from in the closet Cory. Karma will catch up with us all and what goes around comes around apparently, I think you eating like a pig with worms will catch up faster hun.
Korma will catch him before karma gets anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I seen her tesco video with the pyjamas and they were 16-18. Do we think she really is that size?
I thought the same thing! I'm a size 16, admittedly I'm 5'8/5'9 so taller than her I think, but there is no way she is that size! She only wears really stretchy/elasticated clothing so in her head, she is much smaller than she is. I reckon she's a size 22 if I had to accurately guess. She has a similar body type to that Meggi G who is a 22

Reactions: 9
I just can’t imagine she’s actually eating that much in a day? Same with that northern girl who is now calorie counting. You’d surely be much bigger? (I know they are big but not as big as they should be eating all that)
Came here to say this. There is surely no way she is eating all of that in one day? I put on weight just by looking at that. I’m not one to comment on what people eat but surely not?!

Reactions: 1
Filmed over two days to look like one day, to increase the shock factor, get more views and earn her more money. To do what with IDK because it’s still a shocking way to go on and health is so much more incredibly valuable than a few extra grand in the bank.

If it’s actually one day that’s truly upsetting. I’d love to know the calorie count and the cost.

Reactions: 11
I thought the same thing! I'm a size 16, admittedly I'm 5'8/5'9 so taller than her I think, but there is no way she is that size! She only wears really stretchy/elasticated clothing so in her head, she is much smaller than she is. I reckon she's a size 22 if I had to accurately guess. She has a similar body type to that Meggi G who is a 22
90% of her clothes don’t fit right, she looks like she’s being condensed and she’s going to explode out of them at any point.
Had a friend like that once, was a size 20 but would squeeze herself into size 14/16 tops and elasticated skirts. She genuinely wouldn’t believe us when we said nothing fit her, I imagine Charly is the same.

Reactions: 6
Filmed over two days to look like one day, to increase the shock factor, get more views and earn her more money. To do what with IDK because it’s still a shocking way to go on and health is so much more incredibly valuable than a few extra grand in the bank.

If it’s actually one day that’s truly upsetting. I’d love to know the calorie count and the cost.
Over two days to add shock factor make sense, but even over two days that’s still paying for an early grave.

I've reported her for branded content.
Good luck. I reported her in like oct maybe? When she went to Tenerife. They've recently wrapped it up (as in last week) and reported all her posts had 'gifted' 'ad' on them in the captions. Though I'm 99% sure they didn't at the time of posting cause why would I have reported it?

Reactions: 4
Has Cory's account disappeared for anybody else? I follow him but haven't ever interacted with the account (commenting etc) so it'd be very odd if I'm blocked

Reactions: 2
I screen recorded it and uploaded it as evidence. There's no gift captions .

Reactions: 1
I like a tan but bloody hell my nan has a mahogany dining table that's nowhere near as dark as that ffion 😬😔

• Haha
Reactions: 10