Charly Ann C #4 Three munters keeping Greggs in profit, will Corey ever come out the closet?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she does the ‘what I eat a the day hungover edition’. She’s hungover everyday the fat mess. It’s like an excuse to be more of an extra fat pig than usual. I can’t believe she had a full McDonald’s meal, a full Taco Bell meal, brownies, a giant hot dog, ‘snacks’ and a full five guys meal all in one day. The way she claims she was still ‘starvinnnn’ too 🙄. She’s actually disgusting and embarrassing at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I just can’t imagine she’s actually eating that much in a day? Same with that northern girl who is now calorie counting. You’d surely be much bigger? (I know they are big but not as big as they should be eating all that)

Reactions: 11
Her eyelashes are appalling.
She chooses all the really crappy, salty tit food like the stuff from the spar? At least get decent hangover food!

Reactions: 3
I seen her tesco video with the pyjamas and they were 16-18. Do we think she really is that size?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t imagine she’s actually eating that much in a day? Same with that northern girl who is now calorie counting. You’d surely be much bigger? (I know they are big but not as big as they should be eating all that)
She is very big, just uses slimming filters, in the wild they all look massive!

Another dig at the “trolls” from in the closet Cory. Karma will catch up with us all and what goes around comes around apparently, I think you eating like a pig with worms will catch up faster hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen a few comments in the thread previously commenting on how ill Lea looks, I didn’t notice before but in Cory’s recent post plating up their Indian food, I genuinely gasped when she appeared on camera. She looked grey. It’s sad to see that the lifestyle is clearly taking a toll on her.

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen a few comments in the thread previously commenting on how ill Lea looks, I didn’t notice before but in Cory’s recent post plating up their Indian food, I genuinely gasped when she appeared on camera. She looked grey. It’s sad to see that the lifestyle is clearly taking a toll on her.
Gosh just went for a look. She needs to get away from them, Cory obviously doesn’t care about her.

Reactions: 4
She is very big, just uses slimming filters, in the wild they all look massive!

Another dig at the “trolls” from in the closet Cory. Karma will catch up with us all and what goes around comes around apparently, I think you eating like a pig with worms will catch up faster hun.
He eats like a pig online then he doesn’t like it when people online say he eats like a pig 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'm not scared of Karma . I'd be more scared of type 2 diabetes, cancer, heart disease , high blood pressure etc catching up with me . All diseases which can be caused by being as bleeping fat and greedy as those dirty fuckers

Reactions: 8
i think Lea goes along with it even tho she seems the most normal of the 3, does she still have her normal full time job? Now Cory and Charly have quit it for social media they will just get more gluttonous and ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Charley is so vacuous.
She's becoming more and more Becki Jones like. Just food and shopping. And an over inflated ego.

Reactions: 9