Charly Ann C #4 Three munters keeping Greggs in profit, will Corey ever come out the closet?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way he’s straight I’m sorry the way he acts is more a gay best friend than anything, him and Lea are a convenience for him to hide everything I’m so convinced. Either way they look so unhealthy and overweight, Charley makes me sick with the way and amount she eats, I hate to think how much she spends daily on food

Reactions: 11
How do we know they're a laughing stock in Barry?

And what do you mean they're hated at the deli?
Those who know of them so I'm talking went to school with .. and those aware of their Tik toks think they are a laughing stock ..

The deli they walk in like local celebrities expecting it for free. It's in Barry . They have filmed multiple visits .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Those who know of them so I'm talking went to school with .. and those aware of their Tik toks think they are a laughing stock ..

The deli they walk in like local celebrities expecting it for free. It's in Barry . They have filmed multiple visits .
If I ever saw them in the deli I'd cringe 🙈 it's such a nice place aswell!! Staff are so lovely but it's so tiny inside I dunno how all 3 of them fit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m reporting nearly every TikTok of theirs for disordered eating now. Shame there isn’t a disordered drinking category too

Reactions: 12
I’m reporting nearly every TikTok of theirs for disordered eating now. Shame there isn’t a disordered drinking category too
The sad thing about tiktok is they just don't care as long as they are making money. I've reported loads and nothing is ever done.

Reactions: 2
The sad thing about tiktok is they just don't care as long as they are making money. I've reported loads and nothing is ever done.
Such a shame. I’m old and don’t give a tit what they do to themselves but I do worry about younger people seeing them eating and drinking so much crap and thinking that’s the way to go.

Reactions: 3
The night out at Bingo Lingo 😱

Who is Fi who is on the stage? Is this Charley Sister?

Reactions: 1
Oh, I replied to the wrong post 😂
---
Part of me really hopes they somehow end up on the wrong plane and end up in North Korea. They'd not last 2 seconds there. Edit: just remembered they are going by boat. Wrong boat then 😆
Ok, meant to reply to this one lol

they will still need to fly to Japan and then take a cruise. So there’s def still lots of changes for mishap!

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine those two idiots in Japan?! Possibly the most uncultured and gluttonous fools I have ever come across. For a start it's frowned upon to eat and walk whilst in the streets in Japan and they can't go 30 seconds without filling their cake holes (no pun intended) 😂
They are a shame to the western world

They've not mentioned it for ages, are they even still going?

Could they survive without maccies, greggies and one stop?? And chips/kebabs

He did order a big bag of baggy bright oversized trackies a few weeks ago for " Japan " perfect for the captains table! Seriously though imagine you've worked for months possibly years to pay for a dream cruise to Japan and those two go- lightlys are in the next cabin to yours . The smell of fake tan and fat ! Lea's monotone stunted voice through the walls . I'd be devasted .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am from South Wales and I’m proud to be Welsh. Well that’s until it comes to the Welsh TikTok. So I will start with proximity. TikTok Postie, Georgia had a lucky escape there, I was so pleased when Royal Mail stopped her posting, she fell off after that but is so desperately trying to stay relevant. Table manners of a 🐷, who would want to date someone that eats like a toddler. Abby Coburn, uncouth common and loud, a typical Rhondda girl - the Welsh equivalent of Shameless. Then we come to the these 3 fooking clowns. I frequent Barry on an odd occasion, the last time i was there I saw these three. Entitled isn’t the word thru do seriously think they are famous. I pity Leah she is so desperate to fit in, she actually looks worse than Charley. Both Charley and Leah need to start dressing to the size they are not the size they think they are. What is with the cropped tops and leggings 🙈. Let’s not start with the BFF Fi. i think the best thread should be … CharleyAnneC and her Bestie Oompa Lumpas from Barryee… 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tik tok postie ....absolute shite . Posts any old crap these days . Lea and Cory went to Abbie wedding in evening. She's as absolutely vile as them . Monstrosities the lot of em!

Reactions: 1
The bleeping state on her mate 😆

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4