Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves it when another influencer gives her a mention and screenshots her stories!!

loves the attention and (fake) adoration! First time in her life she’s had even a sniff of that from people her own age as it seems all the attention when growing up was from parents and grandparents

Reactions: 6
Why has she started posting about “squeezing” into her jeans now? Of course nothing will fit her with the constant cycle of carbs, costa and ZERO exercise! I dread to think what size she will be post Xmas... so bloody unhealthy

Reactions: 8
Spend and gloat
Flaunt and brag
Showing off what crap she’s snagged.

A tone-deaf influencer with naught to do,
A Meldrum wannabe, version number 2.

Reactions: 20
lol at her latest embarrassing story...just grinning that crazy frog manic grin walking along!

Reactions: 3
What on Earth is this all about?!
I’ve never seen someone so smug in my life!!!!!! All that’s going on just now in the World but more so the UK and COVID-19 and Lockdown and she’s fannying about buying Chocolate Snowmen, Chocolate Sloths, Wine etc 😡 Are these essential items? She went to Aldi just yesterday or the day before!!!! She’s also going to take the kids out for a pyjama walk to spot fireworks but is she forgetting that she has a Puppy who will be experiencing his first Guy Fawkes night!!!!! To go out and leave him alone is cruel though please god she doesn’t take it out in the sling!!! She has really rattled my cage today 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 14
honest to Jesus who could be arsed faffing around doing all this tit for a toddlers lunch? It’s pathetic. Ok yeah, make it fun for his birthday or special occasion but doing this every single day.... nah. It’s not for Stan’s benefit - she’s just looking for praise from the nursery staff. Yet more attention seeking.
Stan’s Yumbox costs £25 odd but as Charlotte states “don’t worry if you can’t afford that price as I know it’s expensive just click on my link to a generic version on Amazon” 🤬

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen someone so smug in my life!!!!!! All that’s going on just now in the World but more so the UK and COVID-19 and Lockdown and she’s fannying about buying Chocolate Snowmen, Chocolate Sloths, Wine etc 😡 Are these essential items? She went to Aldi just yesterday or the day before!!!! She’s also going to take the kids out for a pyjama walk to spot fireworks but is she forgetting that she has a Puppy who will be experiencing his first Guy Fawkes night!!!!! To go out and leave him alone is cruel though please god she doesn’t take it out in the sling!!! She has really rattled my cage today 🤬
shes just such an idiot. Feeling “chuffed” with herself for getting sooooo much work done. Hilarious- when her work consists of literally holding her phone up and filming herself wandering around the house or whatever other mundane crap she’s doing for YouTube. She’s not exactly doing anything particularly extraordinary or taxing or anything meaningful. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off Charlotte you smug twit. Proud of how much work you got done? Filming a few videos and pissing off to Aldi to buy bastard chocolate snowmen- THAT is not work. Try being a single parent, working in an essential shop for 9 hours then coming home and starting again!! That is what you call work😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What on Earth is this all about?!
Who TF walks along the pace
shes just such an idiot. Feeling “chuffed” with herself for getting sooooo much work done. Hilarious- when her work consists of literally holding her phone up and filming herself wandering around the house or whatever other mundane crap she’s doing for YouTube. She’s not exactly doing anything particularly extraordinary or taxing or anything meaningful. It’s pathetic.
Brilliant @BettyCrocker. 👏 🤭

Reactions: 2
Imagine “kicking yourself” because you didn’t video your children for Instagram in time. Put your phone down and be present before those children resent her for being so tit

Reactions: 12
Anyone get the impression even if it’s not bill that doesn’t want to be filmed but his Dad has said something about laying off using their son to pay her and Mark’s bills?

Imagine “kicking yourself” because you didn’t video your children for Instagram in time. Put your phone down and be present before those children resent her for being so tit
Exactly. Watch them in real time. No one needs to see her children waving sparklers about.

Reactions: 3
Anyone get the impression even if it’s not bill that doesn’t want to be filmed but his Dad has said something about laying off using their son to pay her and Mark’s bills?
I very much hope that he has piped up if so, even if he should’ve done much sooner

She loves it when another influencer gives her a mention and screenshots her stories!!

loves the attention and (fake) adoration! First time in her life she’s had even a sniff of that from people her own age as it seems all the attention when growing up was from parents and grandparents
This is also why she calls people who do her hair and nails her “friends” I think. She doesn’t seem to have many actual close friends, so she thinks a friendly chat with her nail tech makes them bosom buddies.

She’s also insistent that her fellow instahuns are ‘best friends’ because they chat evey day (online). Call me cynical but I don’t think you can be proper friends with someone virtually only.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.