Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know if you assume that she doesn't buy enough milk and eggs it makes an "ass out of you and me" wtf was that all about?! (Latest food haul)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I've had so many messages asking for a haul"

Wind ya neck in love, you just wanted to show off your unnecessary spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Charlotte has way to much Ad income she is so out of touch, she worked from home anyways what she is really pissed about is the fact that she has to look after her kids. I know it’s tough but she has a fiancé also working from home daisy and Bill are hardly babies now and they can entertain themselves for a while. Why does she always make a mountain out of a molehill and yes people so have mental health problems I suffer major anxiety but I talk myself down and think of the reality of the situation it’s four weeks. Many are working in frontline jobs some are elderly and can’t even get out and haven’t since the first lockdown. I swear she needs to get a grip four bloody weeks sit back film more Ads it’s her forte and shop amazon, and be grateful many people can’t feed their kids 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand this lockdown weight gain she keeps referring to, I get gaining weight if you’re stuck in the house alone, but she’s got three young children it’s hardly like you get to lounge around eating all day surely.
Exactly this!! I put on weight during lockdown as quite simply I did absolutely duck all apart from eat and drink! She’s got three kids and got so clearly defensive about how many long walks they go on (to justify why she got a large breed dog). She’s going to have the shock of her life when daily walks aren’t just to Costa for a pumpkin spiced latte with jumper sleeve dipped in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if the people Mark is shouting down his microphone on FIFA to every night realise he's there in bunny slippers (probably) with a hot chocolate? And it's 30% off at the fast food place this week, isn't it? I can't even talk about Stan's wrists; I keep hoping she just isn't mentioning it but has paid attention to it in private.

Why does he work in the front room? Haven’t they got an entire houseful of rooms to choose from?

She sounds gutted he’s working and leaving her not knowing what to do!!

get a bloody life! Poor bloke must be so relieved to get In That room every morning

• Haha
Obviously guilt tripped Sharky enough that she dragged him out to a cafe with her and Wanny. A cafe. For a change. What will she actually do for the next month.

Also how much food have they got for lunch. Mental. I’m sure Mark’s employers will be thrilled to learn he’s been looking after Stan when he’s ‘working’ whilst she ‘runs errands’

Obviously guilt tripped Sharky enough that she dragged him out to a cafe with her and Wanny. A cafe. For a change. What will she actually do for the next month.

Also how much food have they got for lunch. Mental. I’m sure Mark’s employers will be thrilled to learn he’s been looking after Stan when he’s ‘working’ whilst she ‘runs errands’
Come on....everyone is entitled to a lunch break.

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice she really tries to force / capture mark in stories now like look guys were so happy and he’s spending time with me

Support local, yeah right! It's just another excuse to eat out again!
Support local to justify going back for mince pies later. Weren't bothered about supporting local when you were shoving a McDonalds in were you Charl??

I’m sure Mark’s employers will be thrilled to learn he’s been looking after Stan when he’s ‘working’ whilst she ‘runs errands’
Only what a huge amount of the UK are doing right now. I've worked at home since March - had my 2 children with me throughout, my eldest has gone back to school but my 3 year old is still here permanently with me. Cant knock him or anyone else for that!

What a coincidence, her grandparents happened walk by as they were eating, which gave her a lot of "comfort".
She is really pissing me off.

Reactions: 6
What a coincidence, her grandparents happened walk by as they were eating, which gave her a lot of "comfort".
She is really pissing me off.
Yep. Me too. I couldn’t roll my eyes any harder at that comfort comment 🙄 She’s such a bleeping drip

I know we keep mentioning it.
But Stan's wrists at the start of that clip of him and Daisy! Surely she needs to get that checked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.