Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that didn't come across as me being snarky or anything! I just remember following along with it all at the time and the shock of the baby having her syndrome after all. It's why she was so hyper-aware about it during the third pregnancy and went for the private scans I think, after it being missed before.
No, it didn't come across as snarky at all - don't worry ;)

I feel awful that I gave her a hard time on here when I didn't have the facts. She makes some duff choices, like selling her kids on IG for a few quid, but I won't bash her for something that would have been that traumatic.

Is that not medical negligence? Or would she have been made aware the nhs testing couldn’t be 100%?

Is that not medical negligence? Or would she have been made aware the nhs testing couldn’t be 100%?
I really couldn't say, though I don't think the checks were anything concrete like a blood test, mainly sonograms where they checked the baby's face/jaw and for a cleft lip/palate. Because Daisy didn't have a cleft lip, just the palate, it was probably missed.

it wouldn’t be classed as medical negligence unless the cleft palate took more than 24 hours after birth to be diagnosed. Ultrasounds only claim to be 99% successful with fetal diagnostics

(I work for the NHS dealing with negligence cases)

Reactions: 3
But if you knew you had a condition that you could pass on to your children, you would be wary and cautious until the child was born and checked over properly from top to toe?

Scans and bloods can only show so much, I’m never convinced of anything until the baby is actually here. Slightly different I know, but how many people score low for Down’s syndrome but then the baby is born with it. Plenty are told the wrong gender too.

I started following her just after Daisy was born so don’t know much about her pregnancy and the lead up to Daisy being born.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she keeps those kids up ridiculously late especially on school nights? Seems crazy to me that a 2 year old is helping make tea at almost 7pm and that at 8pm a 4 year old is still up..... clearly not even had a bath despite going swimming either. As long as Charl has some content for the gram though. She’s reeeeeally been feeling herself today hasn’t she, constant eye bleeping.

Reactions: 6
she said she had some filming to do....she's keeping them up to exploit them in her next AD/video

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she keeps those kids up ridiculously late especially on school nights? Seems crazy to me that a 2 year old is helping make tea at almost 7pm and that at 8pm a 4 year old is still up..... clearly not even had a bath despite going swimming either. As long as Charl has some content for the gram though. She’s reeeeeally been feeling herself today hasn’t she, constant eye bleeping.
Mine are 3 and 5, they share a room so go up to bed together between 6.30-7 and asleep by 7.45.

Reactions: 3
"I hope you're all okay today, I really do"

Smug cow.

I came on to say this, no you don’t Charlotte. I’m pretty sure you don’t give a two hoots how we are all today, I REALLY DONT! She needs a role in Corrie, I’m sure she’d give half the actresses on that a run for their money.

Mine are 3 and 5, they share a room so go up to bed together between 6.30-7 and asleep by 7.45.
She’s always playing a different role in her head, lately it seems to be fun mum that lets them eat crap and not get enough sleep.

Just went to watch her birth story as had never seen it. Did she really need to describe her ‘bloody show’ in such detail 🤢 of course childbirth is natural but that doesn’t mean I need to know about hers (a stranger)
in such detail!

Reactions: 4
Don't kill me, but I dipped out of here because I don't know why the discussion about why/whether she should have more children is still going on. It was her choice, and none of us really know how we would behave in that situation. I'm not saying it was Mark's choice because he was probably measuring up suitable cheese to roll down the stairs the whole time. I'm totally willing to have a pop at the blackboard fireplace, ridiculous shopping hauls, lunches that are too small for a growing lad (not Mark), and her obsession with fake plants. And the jumper over cuff thing. And the brew out of the window glances. All of it actually. When is ham day?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories about the series of photos mark sent her whilst she was upstairs... 🤨 I don’t get why she thought that was hilarious. I’m guessing its a joke between them which is why she found it funny and I and many others didn’t. Again, something else she doesn’t keep private and shares with everyone, is nothing sacred to her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.