Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
My sons school issues guidance saying any new cough or temperature then the child needs to remain off for 7 days too.

Reactions: 1

Lou23

Oh right. I got the impression from looking at her skin there wasn’t a filter. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Oh my god stan’s wrists in her Instagram stories today, that isn’t normal surely!!
I am genuinely in shock, I’d be wanting an explanation from health professionals if I was his mother
I thought exactly the same. I also think his hands look unusually big, but that might be just because his wrists are so floppy.

Well she could of had nandos aslong as she was in a calorie deficit. When I lost weight I used to get nandos as a treat as chicken is quite low in calories just depeneds what she had as a side... but yes I agree dvds are useless just try burn more calories either by exercise or eating less the weight would fall off her eventually.

Cmb

Do any of her old videos have William’s dad in them? I can’t remember ever seeing him.

Mememememe

I quite like it but I prefer neutral tones to the whole grey trend. I think it will age well, whereas someone like Katie Ellison’s kitchen (which I do like) will date pretty quickly. Probs would have gone for a slightly more contrasting worktop or darker flooring to break it up a bit but I do like it.
Hmm I don't know what it is. I don't like that sink on the back wall. Haha ans it looks very pink to me. So did her samples. Off to look at Ellison kitchen now!!!

Karen1

I know it’s been mentioned but I never pay that much attention, just watched her vlog and I just can’t unsee stan’s wrists. Not picking at the child obviously I’ve just personally never seen someone with wrists that are so...floppy?
His ankles also, daisy is the same