Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
It’s mid-facial hypoplasia which is an indicator. I feel comfortable that - given the family history - and presentation, there is no way that any HCP will have ruled out Stickers based on a cursory check for a cleft palate immediately after birth etc so hopefully Stan will be getting support
I hope so but why would Charlotte continue to deny it?

Reactions: 1
Does the card in her most recent insta picture say blooming mum to be?? Unless im being stupid
That’s what I came on here to say/see if anyone else noticed. But surly that’s a weird card to buy someone if they are already a mother? You buy that for someone who hasn’t got any other children? Because then they will become a mum? The worst mother popping more kids out?

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I’m going to come across as totally dim but here goes 😝 Are Rats and Ratties the same thing? Or are they Rats crossed with a different rodent or some other furry thing 🐀

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Maybe they are making an effort to go and see his family and it’s exciting because it means they’ve gone twice in a short amount of time.
Bridesmaids duties yesterday- could it be trying on bridesmaids dresses and suits?!

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Maybe a new climbing frame for the kids since someone on here said hers was shit 🤣 ... will be something dumb no doubt!
I thought she mentioned something about the kids garden things? Could’ve been on here, I don’t give her vlogs much air time as she’s too annoying to watch past 15 secs, I’m only there for the wanky wave and hellllloooo

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Don’t mind me I’ll be sitting quietly in the corner avoiding another AD I may not be back over for a while 🤦‍♀️

Welshgirlie77

I think it’s definitely a troll as that person don’t have a following on YouTube and only recently joined it and I’m wondering if maybe somethings happened with a grandparent and that’s why the silence and then she’ll be back with ‘thanks for all the kind messages I’ve received off you in my inbox asking if I’m ok’ blah blah

countryisbroken

On her TikTok a few days ago someone posted a link to her tattle thread , it’s not there now , wonder if someone has been influenced by that ?

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I actually wore a dress on Saturday as it was nice weather here but I had my trainers on, took my kids for a bike ride, didn’t have rats crawling all over me and made them properly amazing home made smash burgers for their tea so I feel better about it all 😂
Are you also not a teeny tiny, delicate, midsize, size 13? 🤣

• Haha